1. Featured Thread

12 Ways to be Transformed by the Renewing of Our Mind

Renewal begins by offering up our whole body, soul, mind and spirit to the Lord. Luke 10:27 tells us, “And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind…” It takes a conscious effort to present oneself to the Lord by disciplining ourselves for godliness.

Read This Thread

Hey :)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Lesty, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Lesty

Lesty New Member

hey guys, im lesty
    im new here and dont really know what im doing :embarasse
    i was wondering if any of you would be able to give me your opinion on a few subects that could help me with an essay i have to write

2. David777

David777 New Member

Hello Lesty.

Of course, just post your questions.

3. agua

agua New Member

G'day lesty .. is it an essay on the effects of bbq on snags ? I can help with that .

4. skipbeat

skipbeat Member

Welcome to TJ lesty:teeth:. Hope you find what you're looking for in the community! Blessings in Christ

5. Christ4Ever

Christ4Ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard Lesty,
    Hope you find the assistance you seek for your assignment as well as on being Born Again. TJ is a good place for getting an understanding from some well established Christians on the subject of how to become a Christian, what it means to be a Christian and many associated areas that can help you grow in knowledge of the Lord.

6. Stickz

Stickz Member

Hey Lesty,

Peace be unto you.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

7. Lesty

Lesty New Member

thankyou :D

thankyou all for the welcome messages :embarasse
    would any of you guys please be able to give me your opinions on what you think about armies using children to fight in the front line and why you feel like this. and what you guys thinks could happen to prevent this. and why you think countries resort to such methods
    it would be greatly appreciated if you could :teeth:

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)