• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello!

Looking forward to discussions and encouragement with fellow believers. I’m a bible student of many years, and I love earnest discussion (not heated argument) about scripture. Many forums devolve into arguments. I sincerely hope not to find that here. Peace to all.

Staff Member
Looking forward to discussions and encouragement with fellow believers. I’m a bible student of many years, and I love earnest discussion (not heated argument) about scripture. Many forums devolve into arguments. I sincerely hope not to find that here. Peace to all.
Welcome to Talk Jesus Ziph,
I hope you will find fellowship and growth in His Word here on this online Community of Christian Believers called Talk Jesus.

Depending on the subject you might find the discussions a little heated, but we do try to remember or at least remind members that we are Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus, and that 1 Corinthians Chapter 13 is at times a good chapter to reread, and contemplate on in prayer, while the particular thread gets closed for a time so tempers can dissipate. :)

However, the hope is always that this doesn't happen often, which has me always optimistic that the last time it happened, is truly the last time it will happen! :)

Once again, be welcomed in the name of Christ Jesus!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Welcome to Talk Jesus, Ziph! Nice to meet you. I appreciate your desire to connect with us here. Thanks for sharing about yourself. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!