1. Featured Thread

Is There a Sin God Cannot Forgive?

Have you done something in the past that seems so awful, you wonder if God can possibly forgive you?

If you’re wrestling with this question, Dr. David Jeremiah offers clarity – and probably some comfort – in this message.

Listen to this Sermon

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by lookingupxoxo, Oct 16, 2011.

1. lookingupxoxo

lookingupxoxo New Member

Hello everyone!

I guess you could say that I am a new Christian... I have always believed in God but am now actively pursuing a relationship with Jesus Christ. I am so happy to have found this website and I hope that I can grow with you all spiritually and maybe receive guidance along the way. Perhaps even make a few new friends. :)

2. lilyR

lilyR New Member

lookingup hi, welcome to talk Jesus, Jesus' family. Am glad you are here too.Enjoy the fellowship and stay blessed

3. Stickz

Stickz Member

Welcome, lookingupxoxo

Peace be unto you

Philippians 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;

Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

I hope that you receive all of the edifying that you need here at Talk Jesus.

4. skipbeat

skipbeat Member

Welcome welcome lookingupxoxo!:teeth:Glad to have you here with us. Hope you enjoy the fellowship TJ has to offer. Blessings in Christ.

5. Ncdataman

Ncdataman New Member

Welcome to TJ my sister, may God bless and use this site to encourage and teach you.

Blessings and Peace

NC

6. Christ4Ever

Christ4Ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome Aboard Lookingup

God has led you to a good site for guidance and support. Folks here will share your joys and burdens.
    May you continue to grow in His Grace.
    C4E

7. SpiritLedEd

SpiritLedEd Active Member

Welcome, LookingUpxoxo. Here's a website I recommend to new believers: Ask Questions about Life and God, a great place for answers to your questions.

Welcome to the family of God!

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)