• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello from uk

I have been floating in and out of this site for a few days now, I spent some time looking at other peoples messages and decided to join as it seemed a friendly place to be.
I have really been through the mill just lately and Iam in desparate need of finding some Christian comfort and friendship.

I have known the Lord Jesus since 1989 with times away doing my own thing, but the Lord has always drawn be back in His special way.

I am recently separated after a very bad 2 year marriage, something I did when not close to the Lord. He wasn't a Christian when we met and supposedly make a committment one night at a church meeting. I married him on the understanding that The Lord would continue the work He had started. But the verbal abuse started 2weeks into our marrige and I realised he had lied to me.
I dont want to bore you with too much but I am now living temporarily with my daughter until I find somewhere permanent, looking for new employment but mostly i'm away from my regular fellowship.

I hope to find Christian friendship and get to know alot of you on here. God Bless you all.

I have been floating in and out of this site for a few days now, I spent some time looking at other peoples messages and decided to join as it seemed a friendly place to be.
I have really been through the mill just lately and Iam in desparate need of finding some Christian comfort and friendship.

I have known the Lord Jesus since 1989 with times away doing my own thing, but the Lord has always drawn be back in His special way.

I am recently separated after a very bad 2 year marriage, something I did when not close to the Lord. He wasn't a Christian when we met and supposedly make a committment one night at a church meeting. I married him on the understanding that The Lord would continue the work He had started. But the verbal abuse started 2weeks into our marrige and I realised he had lied to me.
I dont want to bore you with too much but I am now living temporarily with my daughter until I find somewhere permanent, looking for new employment but mostly i'm away from my regular fellowship.

I hope to find Christian friendship and get to know alot of you on here. God Bless you all.

Hi ms-sparkle, welcome to TJ !

This is a great place to be, I know you'll find the comfort and friendship here! Nobody is perfect, but God is, and so is His love for us. He NEVER turns His back on us! Praise Jesus!!!!

Staff Member
Welcome aboard Ms sparkle
I hope you find the friendship & fellowship you seek here at TJ. Plenty of folks who will help you grow in the Word of God. It helps when you're down. Hope that as you come out of the mill you find yourself refined for His work in and through your life. Through the difficult times in your life look to the Lord! He will show you the path, and normally those times, are teaching us something. Tough part is trying to figure exactly what He is trying to teach us
Praying that He will continue to move in your life.
C4E

Welcome!!!!

Welcome ms-sparkle! Welcome to the community it's an honor to have you here with us. You've had a long journey and perhaps as you begin this new journey you'll find all that the Lord has intend for you. Perhaps more things will make better sense, and perhaps you'll find a fellowship that will help you through this long journey. Here's to following the Lord! *cheers* Blessings in Christ!

Welcome to the family Sparkle,

Been there done that, but by His grace the Lord brought us back together, clean and pure. If He's done it for me, He will do it for you too.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Psalms 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

yes, very much He bindeth up your wounds just like in your avatar. :)

God bless you.