• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

hello from Montgomery, Alabama!!!

Hi! My name is Brittany and 28 years old and I'm new to this site(I'm loving it so far)!! I came across this site because I have been going through some changes in my life(some good, some bad), a few broken hearts in my life and I have a need to stay close to Jesus Christ and to maintain my relationship with Him. I realize that no matter what I'm going through, He loves me more than anything and He wants to be fully available to me and be there for me. And I want to be fully available to Him and surrender 100% to Him. He is in COMPLETE control of my life and He wants to do awesome things in my life. I am so grateful to He who loves me and I want to always be close to Him and for Him to be my best friend. At the moment, I'm currently looking for just someone to talk to; I'm having a rough time in life(job, friends, love life, and coping with loneliness) and I am in need of some encouragement and lots of prayer. To whomever reads this, it is a pleasure to meet you and May God Bless you and keep you Always.