1. Featured Thread

Is There a Sin God Cannot Forgive?

Have you done something in the past that seems so awful, you wonder if God can possibly forgive you?

If you’re wrestling with this question, Dr. David Jeremiah offers clarity – and probably some comfort – in this message.

Listen to this Sermon

Hello and Thank you

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Randy, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Randy

Randy New Member

Hi everyone.I apperciate being able to read your questions and answers to Gods word.I am currently seeking wisdom in what the Lord wishes for me in my marriage.Somethings seem confusing,but with his help and the groups insight.I pray I will get the answers that I have misunderstud or have not found.
    Proverbs 29:11A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

2. skipbeat

skipbeat Member

Welcome to the community Randy:teeth:. Glad to have you here with us. As you seek the wisdom of the Lord i hope that you find TJ and it's wonderful members to be a useful 'tool' for that long journey you'll be taking. Blessings in Christ

3. Pacman

Pacman New Member

Welcome my friend.

4. gdemoss

gdemoss New Member

I first started to seek God because of my marriage but it has become so much more. Welcome to the assembly.

May God richly bless you in all wisdom, understanding and knowledge on marriage matters as you humble yourself before him admitting you cannot do it on your own.

Gary

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)