• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

He’s Listening!

Staff Member
"Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him. John 9:31 NKJV

Have you ever wondered if God really listens to you? Sure, you know the Bible promises that He listens to His people’s prayers. Then again, have there ever been moments when you doubted this promise applies to you?

If so, then take another look at today’s scripture as well as the promises listed below.

• As for me, I will call upon God, And the LORD shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice. Psalm 55:16-17 NKJV
  • For the eyes of the LORD [are] on the righteous, And His ears [are open] to their prayers; But the face of the LORD [is] against those who do evil." 1 Peter 3:12 NKJV
  • The LORD [is] far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous. Proverbs 15:29 NKJV
Our God is the personification of perfect love. He listens to the prayers of His people, simply because listening means loving. If you start thinking He doesn’t want to hear from you, stop. Ask yourself if you’re where you need to be in your relationship with God so that He will hear you. After all, He’s still right where He’s always been.

Prayer: Father in heaven, thank You for hearing me when I come to You in prayer. Keep me from wandering, even in what seem like small ways. That way, I can approach Your throne with confidence, knowing that You will hear me.