Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

This Week's Featured Thread

The Strategy of Satan

Dr. Wiersbe zeroes in on Satan's attacks as deceiver, destroyer, ruler, and accuser. He emphasizes that conquering the enemy comes by obeying God's truth.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

Hi Guest, I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by HisHeiress, Sep 24, 2011.

1. HisHeiress

HisHeiress New Member

I am so grateful to find this site! I stumbled upon it by the grace of God! I am so excited that the participants here will be a vital source as I continue to strengthen my relationship with Christ and straighten walk! I've already been immersed In reading many of the forums and so glad that my account is fully activated so I can participate! God bless!

2. skipbeat

skipbeat Member

Hello hello sister *singing* welcome to the community! So glad you decided to join us. Hope to be of help as you straighten your walk with the Christ.:teeth: Blessings in Christ

3. stephen

stephen Moderator
    Staff Member

Wecome dear lady.

"teacher of teachers" wow, that sounds good.

Be free to encourge, bless, impart....in Jesus.

In Calvary Love.

4. Stickz

Stickz Member

Welcome, HisHeiress

Peace be unto you

Hope you find everything that you need here. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.

II Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Matthew 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

#4 Stickz, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  5. Brighthouse

Brighthouse Moderator
    Staff Member

Amen HISHeiress, I welcome you to the love network!! As an Ambassador for Christ( 2 Cor 5:20) I know you will enjoy yourself here,we have a wonderful Body of Christ here!! Blessing to you!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)