Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by HisHeiress, Sep 24, 2011.

1. HisHeiress

HisHeiress New Member

I am so grateful to find this site! I stumbled upon it by the grace of God! I am so excited that the participants here will be a vital source as I continue to strengthen my relationship with Christ and straighten walk! I've already been immersed In reading many of the forums and so glad that my account is fully activated so I can participate! God bless!

2. skipbeat

skipbeat New Member

Hello hello sister *singing* welcome to the community! So glad you decided to join us. Hope to be of help as you straighten your walk with the Christ.:teeth: Blessings in Christ

3. stephen

stephen Moderator
    Staff Member

Wecome dear lady.

"teacher of teachers" wow, that sounds good.

Be free to encourge, bless, impart....in Jesus.

In Calvary Love.

4. Stickz

Stickz Member

Welcome, HisHeiress

Peace be unto you

Hope you find everything that you need here. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.

II Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Matthew 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  5. Brighthouse

Brighthouse Moderator
    Staff Member

Amen HISHeiress, I welcome you to the love network!! As an Ambassador for Christ( 2 Cor 5:20) I know you will enjoy yourself here,we have a wonderful Body of Christ here!! Blessing to you!