• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Gratitude. Joy. Discipleship.

Staff Member
How we thank God for you! Because of you we have great joy as we enter God's presence. Night and day we pray earnestly for you, asking God to let us see you again to fill the gaps in your faith. 1 Thessalonians 3:9-10 NLT

God wants those who sin to turn away from their failings and follow Him (2 Peter 3:9). Angels rejoice when they do (Luke 15:10). The apostle Paul made life change a big deal (see verse above).

Paul was grateful. He expressed joy over good news. He wanted to do everything he could to help new believers in their faith journey.

Sometimes discipleship is viewed as an optional advanced course. After all, most people who seek God are told that they can come to Jesus just as they are. The value of going beyond a weekend worship service is something the individual often feels they could take a pass on.

Paul felt that if discipleship was a big deal to Jesus, it should be for him and to any who’ve experienced life change.

Discover gratitude and joy by learning more and living out the lessons.

Prayer: Dear God, help me see the value in discovery. The more I get to know You, the more I want to know. The more I trust, the more I see You as trustworthy. Maybe someone needs to hear me say that. Give me the courage.