Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice

Grateful to find this forum!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Live_for_Him :-), Dec 29, 2016.

1. Brothers and sisters in Christ,
    I am so thankful to have found this site! I was saved and accepted God's precious and "unspeakable" (Pastor Danny Castle) gift of salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ, in May 2014. The changes in my life, many of which are small, since then clearly have NOTHING (caps for emphasis only) to do with me. As I draw closer to my Savior, well.., there really are no words to express it. I find myself repenting for things done even in childhood, so they can be covered by His blood. He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life!
    I truly love the Lord Jesus Christ and will not live without Him.
    God bless you all! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
    Sincerely,
    Helen Kay :)

A little demographic information: I live in Harrisburg, PA, have been married 23 years (to an unbeliever, I'm afraid :-(, and was baptized in October! I found a wonderful little Bible-preaching church of which I have been a member since October.
    King of kings and Lord of lords!

Sent from a mobile device
    amadeus2 and Christ4Ever like this.
  2. Hi Helen!
    Welcome to TalkJesus! I live south of York, PA, so we are kinda in the same "neighborhood", so to speak. Great to have you as a member. :)

3. Welcome to the forum Helen! I pray you find blessings here!

4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Live_for_Him :-)
    A joy to welcome another sister in Christ Jesus to this online community of believers.

Will pray for your family's conversion and that you will continue to grow in Him and His Word.

Once again be welcome.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

5. Hi Helene welcome to our community :)

6. Thank you all for the warm welcome! Technology does have its benefits; this is a wonderful way to fellowship with other Christians whom I might have never met. I already like the topics being discussed; as I said, I belong to a wonderful church, but sometimes issues come up that I don't feel comfortable discussing with the pastor's wife, or the other members. I've been attending services since March, but have only been a member since October. It's nice to know there is a community of believers who may be struggling with the same things I'm struggling with. I look forward to participating!
    Blessings,
    Helen Kay

Christ4Ever likes this.
  7. Dear Sister,
    We might not know the answer, but we'll pray right along with you that you may receive it! :)
    Blessings to you as well.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

amadeus2 likes this.
  8. Thank you, Fragrant Grace. I have no doubt I will :)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

This Site Proudly Hosted by LOGICWEB