• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit

The photographs that I will be presenting are of what I believe to be the Holy Spirit and have been a mystery to mankind for decades. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.
2 Corinthians 4:18. while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
I will be discussing the Spirit of God, the Christian Halo, Ezekiel's wheels, chariots of God, the Spirit of truth, eyes of the Lord, supernatural orbs and how I believe that they are all one and the same Holy Spirit. I will be discussing some of His works here on earth and you can see for yourselves just how He is highly misunderstood in the world today.

Please focus on the Christian Halo only. The Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power. Divinity means, of, or pertaining to god. The Holy Spirit is god, the third person of the Holy Trinity.
Please notice how the supernatural orb looks exactly like the Halo.
orb9.jpg
halo.jpg

I believe that the Christian Halo can be seen in scripture as the Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus.
Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.
John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."
I believe that the Spirit of God alighting and remaining upon Jesus most likely appeared as a Christian Halo.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).
ezekiel_s_vision_op_800x400.jpg

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Seraphim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this I believe to be an orbital description of the Holy Spirit Himself as a living chariot of God.
Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -
Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
Below is a photograph of what I believe to be a spirit within the Holy Spirit as one of God's chariots...also known as Ezekiel's wheels.
xmas-orb.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

....................."for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."
Ezekiel 1:19. "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."
......................"and when the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up."

*Please note that what I believe to be the Holy Spirit as a living chariot of God appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Seraphim (living creatures) would have appeared as much more than the Holy Spirit in the above photograph.
Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.
9eb3a093f0a09e19658956141033ae1f.jpg

"Even thousands of thousands."

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble an eyeball. This is what I believe to be the Spirit of truth (eyes of the Lord) who bears witness.
orb9.jpg
eyeball4.jpg

The photograph above left is what I believe to be the Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.
1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.
Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Holy Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our cries.
Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through His Spirit (Holy Spirit).
2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ
The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit of Christ in the Christian.
The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.
John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:15-16. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Active
Elijah Ascends to Heaven
2 Kings 2:1 And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...
whirlwind.jpg

Elijah would have traveled through a tunnel (whirlwind) on his way to heaven.
I believe that the Lord does this through the Holy Spirit.
Here is a real picture of a whirlwind:

http://wanderingdanny.com/east-africa/p/b3180682-whirlwind.jpg

Holy Spirit dwell within 1 cor 3:16
I am a dwelling place of Holy Spirit a living tabernacle if you will, a dwelling place of God not built of wood or stone

nice pictures