• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

God's love letter

Dear One,
The blessings of My love for you are almost unimaginable for humans to believe because true love is foreign to the mind of the flesh. Because my love for you is so forgiving and comforting and pure that it startles the human mind, it is unfamiliar territory. You don't have to understand it, you just need to receive it.
You have no idea through what avenues I will send love to you, but they are already ordained, set in motion and on their way.
You have no idea the immense size of the prosperity I have for you. You only have to seek My kingdom first and all things will be added to your current prosperity. Seeking My kingdom is seeking My guidance, My knowledge and My leading.
You have no idea what health blessings I have for you. I have all solutions to all health problems and avenues for healing for all diseases. They are all available to you through different sources. I will lead you into the right sources for your healing because I am the physician and the chemist and the scientist who invented it all. I have healing angels that I send to you.
My love for you brings blessings for your spirit, soul and body. I have the words of eternal life and eternal healing.
Love,

God

That a very beautiful and sincere post nermeen. It's our duty to give back to God and thank him for everything he has done for us throughout our lives. :sun: