• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Glad I have found you

My name is Karl H Wittenburg, and I live iin Germany. I am 66 and nevertheless was asked to assist with the Royal Rangers, a Scout at last. I love the Lord for all He did and does and will do in my life. He was very patient with me very often, and used everything - yes, everything - to draw me closer to Himself. I enjoy the company of my kids and particularly of my grandgirls. They are between 6 and 13 and love their gramps. I love my church for the company in worship, for the sound teaching, for the Home Bible Study and Prayer place. I love to share how I live with the Lord, and the insights he gives into his thoughts. My English may still be a bit clumsy at times, but the heart always speaks loud enough to be understood. The Lord will surely bless me here, and hopefully make me a blessing too.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Karl H

It is lovely to hear of the Lord's everlasting, never failing goodness and patience in your life.

Enjoy the forum and online fellowship.

Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Psalm 105:3

Welcome! God is GREAT! He brought me to this site as a new-comer last week. I have learned a lot here, and am able to see the wisdom in all of the moderators. I was like your granddaughters, I loved my Grandpa so very much. My children don't have a Grandfather, but I think they are just as happy with Grandma. I wish you all the best in your walk with Christ! Enjoy your day <3

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Karl H
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to Talk Jesus.
I spent 4 years there when Germany was still divided. My own daughter was born in Landstuhl. Yet even more awesome was that it was there in a little Baptist Church in Mehlingen that the Lord drew me to Him into a more awesome family I could ever have imagined was possible.

So once again be welcome Karl.
YBIC
C4E
<><