• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

future vaccine becoming the Mark of the Beast foretold of in the Book of Revelation

Loyal
this is a good bible prophecy update, I encourage all to watch especially @Hekuran I dont agree with everything this man says but I know he is sincere and vets all he says. this is the type of real news you wont here on mainstream new media

Loyal
Hi Dave

I agree with being ready, when ever the Rature is.

It is nice to see some passion in these times but covid-19 as the mark of the beast! We must stick to scripture, covid-19 is a pestilence yes, there is an increase in pestilences yes, God doesn't have to cause then but he can use them yes.

Scripture is clear about the latter days, the mark of the beast, it will bot be covid-19 vaccine. Can we imagine if everytime there is or was a vaccine people said, mark of the beast. Measles, mumps, whooping cough, scarlet fever, etc etc.

The Truth is in The Word brother.

Loyal
to me it sounded more like conditioning for the mark through vaccines is how I took it

Loyal
I read the transcript until the point where he revealed that he thought a vacine might alter a person's DNA. Gave up the will after that.

Active
Mark of the beast?

It's money.
Without the mark we can do no trade, it has to be something that can be read, similar to a debit card, only printed in some way on our skin or implanted under it. Scripture says it's on our hand or forehead. The only way I can see the coronavirus being involved is a) through the virus people are being conditioned into new habits, b) because of the indoctrination that the virus is allowing a reason could easily be concocted that we need a mark for some nefarious reason that is hidden from us.

Active
Motion; the action or process of moving or being moved.

Revelations reveals not three or four or an hundred marks, but two (as in no more or less) separate and distinct identifiers which are in direct opposition one to the other; obedience and sanctification through Jesus Christ or obedience and sanctification through the Beast.

There is nothing in all of history that has mediated and spread the works of the Devil as 'mammon.'

Active
Without the mark we can do no trade, it has to be something that can be read, similar to a debit card, only printed in some way on our skin or implanted under it. Scripture says it's on our hand or forehead. The only way I can see the coronavirus being involved is a) through the virus people are being conditioned into new habits, b) because of the indoctrination that the virus is allowing a reason could easily be concocted that we need a mark for some nefarious reason that is hidden from us.

How do you suppose that you will eat, or abide in shelter, or have clothing, if right now you disconnected yourself from money? Indeed, what is the 'center' of life today? What is first before the second?

Loyal
How do you suppose that you will eat, or abide in shelter, or have clothing, if right now you disconnected yourself from money? Indeed, what is the 'center' of life today? What is first before the second?

Who would have thought of BitCoin? Things can change very quickly (as we are seeing)

I appreciate money has always been considered the option, probably because we are so used to money. But a system could be put in place, around the globe, common to all, an electronic credit system, like vouchers, but electronic controlled point system. A chip under the skin, credits applied, without it you cannot get food and other things, money doesn't change hands, the credits are read from the place you get your food and your chip credits are reduced.

Government computer systems around the world already store so much data about us, things are moving fast towards the Tribulation Periods.

Active
the hands show what we labor for;

the forehead shows who we worship;

the hands are directed by the head

Active
It's happened before, when the people of God had nothing to eat. God sent down manna from heaven and produced water from a rock. The mark of the beast will separate the sheep and the goats, the majority will fall away, and God will again, stand by his people, or don't you have faith for that?

Active
It's happened before, when the people of God had nothing to eat. God sent down manna from heaven and produced water from a rock. The mark of the beast will separate the sheep and the goats, the majority will fall away, and God will again, stand by his people, or don't you have faith for that?

When did I doubt this?

I made a remark regarding money, not the sovereignty of God.

Active
When did I doubt this?

I made a remark regarding money, not the sovereignty of God.
This post is questioning how we will survive, how we will eat, abide in shelter, or have clothing without money, intimating that money is the centre of life today. The first before the second escapes me. I was reminding you of how the Lord has provided for his people in the past. With all due respect, your post could well have been the argument the enemy would make to encourage someone to take the mark. If you don't take the mark you'll not be able to eat, you'll have nowhere to live, you'll not be able to buy clothes etc.. You'd better take the mark.

Active
This post is questioning how we will survive, how we will eat, abide in shelter, or have clothing without money, intimating that money is the centre of life today. The first before the second escapes me. I was reminding you of how the Lord has provided for his people in the past. With all due respect, your post could well have been the argument the enemy would make to encourage someone to take the mark. If you don't take the mark you'll not be able to eat, you'll have nowhere to live, you'll not be able to buy clothes etc.. You'd better take the mark.

I made an example of money, showing that it is the mark.

Love God (the first)
Loving others as thyself (the second)

I asked;
What is first before the second?

Active
I made an example of money, showing that it is the mark.

Love God (the first)
Loving others as thyself (the second)

I asked;
What is first before the second?
How can money be the mark, when the mark is on the hand or the forehead? The mark will replace money. As for the first and the second, maybe you should have made it more clear. Bless you

Active
I will explain this with the understanding that I have:

Money is the center, motivator (motion inducer), and the faith of a Godless society;
How can money be the mark, when the mark is on the hand or the forehead? The mark will replace money. As for the first and the second, maybe you should have made it more clear. Bless you

It rots.

Active
I will explain this with the understanding that I have:

Money is the center, motivator (motion inducer), and the faith of a Godless society;

It rots.
You haven't even acknowledged the fact that Our Lord will feed and support his people when they refuse to take the mark.