• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Frustrated and Mad

About two years ago I finnaly made it to the point of life that I could do alot of things I've always wanted to do . Lots of traveling, flying, and seeing the beauty of this world . Then, covid, lockdowns, riots. I'm mad at the current situation of the world, from the covid lies, to the pointless protest and riots. Is it the begining of sorrows possibly? Will this go away and life return to normal? I'm mad and frustrated. I know God is in control but I still feel frustrated. Just wondering how everyone else is processing all of this and what plans you have for the future ? My current plan is to try to get as far away from all this as possible. I'm looking at moving to Montana or Alaska to try to escape the tyranny I see coming . I think I'm mostly upset because I came to Oklahoma from Colorado for a job last year and I now feel I may be stuck here. I can't stand the flatlands and that's probably alot of my problem. I'm just venting but some advice, encouraging words, etc from other Christians would be helpful .

Loyal
About two years ago I finnaly made it to the point of life that I could do alot of things I've always wanted to do . Lots of traveling, flying, and seeing the beauty of this world . Then, covid, lockdowns, riots. I'm mad at the current situation of the world, from the covid lies, to the pointless protest and riots. Is it the begining of sorrows possibly? Will this go away and life return to normal? I'm mad and frustrated. I know God is in control but I still feel frustrated. Just wondering how everyone else is processing all of this and what plans you have for the future ? My current plan is to try to get as far away from all this as possible. I'm looking at moving to Montana or Alaska to try to escape the tyranny I see coming . I think I'm mostly upset because I came to Oklahoma from Colorado for a job last year and I now feel I may be stuck here. I can't stand the flatlands and that's probably alot of my problem. I'm just venting but some advice, encouraging words, etc from other Christians would be helpful .
Anthony, Anthony, take the time out, what is "Normal". I do see you live in USA. about 4.5 % of the world. a develop country. 100,000 of Christains are dying, for their fatih, alone, around the world a year and that is not by sickness, and stravation added to that number. and millions are living in proverty. "Christians" they are dying in wars. Waiting for our redemption.
the USA is not the poster child of true Christianity it is the oposite. Covid-19 is a sign of His closeness of His coming and we who are the "Sons of the living God" is to rejoice. our Redemption draws near. For we look towards His promise < He said He would come get us. And he told us to not Love this world and the things in it. And whosoever Loves this world is a enemy of GOD and the love of the Father is not in them. And Jesus said: to His Father in His Priestly prayer: Father I pray not for this world, I pray for those who are not of this world that you would keep them and protect them." And He commanded us to" come out from among them" and have no fellowship with them. He just might be separating the Sheep from the Goats"

PS How come you are not enjoying "God the Father' and HIs Son fellowship in these times. and experience the JOY and fellowship of His Holy Spirit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony, Anythony take the time out, what is "Normal". I do see you live in USA. about 4.5 % of the world. a develop country. 100,000 of Christains are dying, for their fatih, alone, around the world a year and that is not by sickness, and stravation added to that number. and millions are living in proverty. "Christians" they are dying in wars. Waiting for our redemption.
the USA is not the poster child of true Christianity it is the oposite. Covid-19 is a sign of His closeness of His coming and we who are the "Sons of the living God" is to rejoice. our Redemption draws near. For we look towards His promise < He said He would come get us. And he told us to not Love this world and the things in it. And whosoever Loves this world is a enemy of GOD and the love of the Father is not in them. And Jesus said: to His Father in His Priestly prayer: Father I pray not for this world, I pray for those who are not of this world that you would keep them and protect them." And He commanded us to" come out from among them" and have no fellowship with them. He just might be separating the Sheep from the Goats"

PS How come you are not enjoying "God the Father' and HIs Son fellowship in these times. and experience the JOY and fellowship of His Holy Spirit?

I get it, I'm truly blessed to live where I live and I can confess my belief without being killed. Yes I understand that American Christianity is not true Christianity. Maybe I've gotten too attached to this world. I probably sound like a spoiled kid crying to other Christians around the world . Sorry for that. I should look at all this as more time to spend with God. When it says "do not love this world" do you think that also means this world as in the nature and beauty of God s creation? I don't love cities, restaurants, clubs , cars, and possessions. But I do love seeing God's creation, the mountains, the oceans, etc. I find peace in nature and I guess I'm frustrated that I'm stuck in a place with very limited nature. I know there are millions of people who would love to be in my position, so I'm sorry for complaining .

Staff Member
Greetings,

some say the grass is always greener on the other side, but a wise man said, "the grass is greener where you water it"

I have been to places that i had once thought "uughhh!!" about and by simply changing the way i looked, i soon began to see immense beauty that only left me praising our Creator.

Tell yourself off a bit and start opening your eyes to see what you have been overlooking. There is a lot there.

And regarding having more time, may i put forth to you [both] that there is never a time which is more time because, if we abide in Him Who loved us and gave Himself for us, what more time do we need to dwell in His love?
If you get 'spare time', yes, get into a bit more study and perhaps get reading the Bible again.... but please do not forget that there are probably lots of people who might perish without hope and you can help by being a light and an aroma of Christ to them, in who you are in Him.
We need to be willing to be an instrument for God, a willing servant to do as He will have us do. One thing we do need to do is give thanks....

1-thessalonians-5-16-18.jpg

john-15-8.jpg

Bless you ....><>

We have a lot of evil people in the world who are controlling things. They are the same ones that want to infiltrate marriage, disrupt families, and replace God. They are sneaking out in the night for haircuts or booty calls but shutting down family businesses for a common cold? They were fining people going to church letting peaceful riots and terrorist organisations trash our country. These leaders are bending the knee to evil and terrorism.

I think America is the greatest country in the world but its going to ****. We have communism and terrorist organizations pushed in government. We are seeing censorship at tech companies for Christian, Conservative and shutdown of churches by the state. Fast food and booze and pharmaceutical products are own reign. We have many industries ruined by the government who continues to print off trillions.

Pray. Deep dive in the faith. Sadly, I think its worth looking abroad for the future.