1. Featured Thread

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"

And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

Read This Thread

Fine dining.

Discussion in 'Jokes & Bible Trivia' started by brakelite, Apr 8, 2013.

Share This Page

1. brakelite

brakelite New Member

Two elderly couples were sharing a meal at one couple's home one evening. The ladies decided to prepare dessert while the gentlemen continued their conversation at the table.
    "We went to a wonderful restaurant last night. Quite new, excellent service, and the food was out of this world" one said with enthusiasm.
    The other replied, "that's interesting. We are always looking for somewhere new to go. What was its name?"
    "Ummmm...aaaaahh....what's the name of that flower you often give as a gift and has thorns?", the first man responded.
    "Rose?"
    "That's it !" the first said excitedly. "ROSE!! What was the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

2. Aadi

Aadi New Member

I thought "ROSE" was the name of the place. lol

3. Brad Huber

Brad Huber Active Member

Ahh, a joke of failing memories. I liked it. I was going to comment more on it, but I forgot what I was going to say. :baffle:

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)