Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

He Makes All Things New

What things are going on in your world right now? Whatever you're going through right now, He can make all things new.

Watch this Video

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Feeling Destroyed

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by RachelRose, Mar 4, 2013.

1. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

Ive been struggling with a lot and have had many trauma's in my life, which I had no idea how to cope with. I have been rejected by people many times and the stress of life and of pushing myself to be what I think I should be has caused me to now be in a frail state. Ive always been a very sensitive person and the harshness and natural brokenness of life and of myself has crushed me. At the moment I feel very bad, like much of me has been destroyed. Physically and emotionally I am harshly wounded. Please pray for me. Thank you.
    -RachelRose

2. AbbysAunt

AbbysAunt Active Member

RachelRose,

I'm so sorry for the hurt and pain you have been caused by the many things you mentioned. I wanted to write you and let you know that no matter what God has not rejected you and loves you very very much. He wants to you to come to Him with all your pain, hurt, stress, frustration, anger and everything you have felt and still do feel. He wants you to tell Him about it and lay them all at His feet. He wants to comfort you and mend your broken heart and spirit like noone else can and He wants to give you the peace you so much need right now amongst this storm you are going through. You are His creation, His child and He loves you and no matter what noone can take this from you. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend and sister in Jesus.

AA

3. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

AbbysAunt,
    I greatly appreciate this prayer. It touched me a lot. I will continue reading over it whenever I need a reminder. Thank you :)

4. Brad Huber

Brad Huber Active Member

RachelRose is a pretty name, and I bet you have a nice heart. I have a sister in law that tries so hard to please others around her and it hurts her when they speak badly of her when she is not able to do what they ask of her at times. These people are manipulative and not her real friends, as they are only friendly when she is doing what they wish. But she does have a few real friends, and with time, she has grown to resist these people in thier attitudes, and yet she is still a wonderful lady still loved by many who love her for who she is, not what she can do for them. Not sure that your situation is exactly the same, but its what came to mind when I read your post. Either way, you are in my prayers sister.

5. LadyLion

LadyLion New Member

I pray the Lord guides you and holds your hand as you battle these struggles, and that He fills you with His love and peace. I hope you are able to learn and move on from this tough time. We support you! :girl_hug:

6. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

I am praying that God will help you to always be open to Him, RachelRose, to accomplish His purpose for your life!!

7. DutchChristian

DutchChristian New Member

Cry out the Lord Jesus to Save you !

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
    The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
    The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

The Name of The LORD be upon you Protecting you in Jesus Name AMEN

8. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

Brad Huber,
    Thank you very much for this note and the encouragement. I can see a lot of myself in how you describe your sister in law. I am working on finding my value in God. Recently He has been wanting me to see His flawless unconditional love that is beyond anything in this world. I am trying hard to hold onto that :)

Your sister in Christ,
    RachelRose

9. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

LadyLion- I like that name! :) I appreciate your sweet message and the encouragement. The little hugging girl at the end of your note made me smile. Have a blessed day!

10. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

amadeus2,
    Thank you for your prayer. I really appreciate it! God bless you! :)

11. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

DutchChristian,
    Thank you for your prayer of protection for me. I will continue to cry out to God! I do need him to save me in every way. God bless you!
    -RachelRose

12. Rev T.S.Perkins

Rev T.S.Perkins Moderator
    Staff Member

Child I want you to Know you have stated you're own healing ..to you're blessing much of you is destroyed so now there is room for God ..! I know many Christians that refuse to allow self to lay down ..Now is the time to ask God to fill you up because you have room for Him...Lord I pray you fill Rachel rose with you're love as a balm , that you show you're self strong in her weakness and be glorified in this time of self doubt and nakedness before you...in Jesus name ...Rev

#12 Rev T.S.Perkins, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  13. Eddy Fire

Eddy Fire New Member

AMEN
    and may You be lifted High
    exalted Lord
    and may RachelRose know she is lifted with you in your unseperable love

14. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

Rev T.S. Perkins,
    Thank you for your words. I have to agree. I feel like the destruction of my self may have happened so God can have all the room for Himself. He is a jealous God :) It's a scary time for me though. Ive experienced a lot of loss and I'm in many ways disillusioned by it. Ive experienced loss socially, physically, emotionally and for a while everything felt like it was spiraling out of control. I really feel God saved me and removed me out of a pit which ultimately I did not know how to escape from. It's been a very dark time but I do feel God is with me. I like very much what you said about his love being a "balm". Thank you for your prayer.
    -RachelRose

15. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

Eddy Fire,
    Thank you for your prayer! It is wonderful to think God could get glory out of where I am now. Beauty from ashes, maybe? I am going to try my best to cling to his unconditional love that never changes. God bless you!

16. Rev T.S.Perkins

Rev T.S.Perkins Moderator
    Staff Member

Rachel, Gods word says He knew you before you're mothers womb And that He has plans for you.plans of good not evil.
    how can you lose with that knowlage in your corner ...I'm not one to shove a lot of scripture at people but let me remind you of the Love God poured out for you in His son Jesus..God loves you as much today as when His Son died for you and me ..Rejoice for you have been bought with a price redeemed and set apart for Gods Glory in you ....peace be youres in this knowlage ....Rev

#16 Rev T.S.Perkins, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  17. Fragrant Grace

Fragrant Grace Moderator
    Staff Member

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me

Psalm 56:11

Greetings RachelRose

You may feel destroyed.
    But praise the Lord.....you are not destroyed

You are a most wonderfully precious child of the King of kings
    An heir of the kingdom of God
    Redeemed, sanctified and justified by the precious blood of the Lamb.

This world will indeed attempt to drag you down.....but lift up your heart and voice in praise.
    Thank Him for every blessing, every mercy
    Let the joy of the Lord be your strength

Praying for you....

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?
    there is no searching of His understanding.

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
    Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
    Isaiah 40:28-31

18. RichardPTL

RichardPTL New Member

Whatever you are going through right now, I am praying for you RachelRose.

19. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

RichardPTL,
    I appreciate your encouragement! God bless you!

20. RachelRose

RachelRose New Member

Fragrant Grace,
    Thank you for the beautiful message. I will hold onto the truth that though I feel destroyed-I am not. I am a precious child of the King of Kings :) Thank you very much for your prayer.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)