• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Dreams

A little over a month ago I had a dream that they found my 19yr old son shot dead in the grass by a alley. I have had a dream years about my aunt that I loved very much dying. The dream was so detailed it was unbelievable. I was crying to her after the dream tellling her that she needs to get her health together and about 3 months later I got a call saying I need to get on the road because she was on her death bed and I came to seer her and I was crying like a baby and her kidneys shut down and she went into a coma right in front of my face and never done up and she died while I was there.

Yesterday I got a call from my mom saying that she had A vsion that my son was shot to death in a another city and I broke down and was balling because this was the second death notice me and my mom saw this. I have the gift of dreams since I was a child and they have always came true every single time.
Today my spirit has been heavy and I have been very sad and having the feeling that something bad is getting ready to happen.
Can someone pleas give me feedback.

Sure can. We need to plead the blood of Jesus over this situation right now and break any demonic strongholds.

Devil, and any spirits operating against Rachel's son, I speak to you by the authority of Jesus Christ, and command you to leave him alone. You power is rendered useless in this situation. You are judged of God, demonic forces flee and do not return. ALL evil oppression, GO in the name of Jesus.

Father in the name of Jesus, I lift up Rachel's son to you. We commend him to your care and the guardian angels that protect him. I pray peace over Rachel, give her heart comfort that she needs. Give her the peace and assurance that you are in control of this situation.

Even though the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy, Jesus has come that we might have life, and have it to the fullest. - John 10:10

Sure can. We need to plead the blood of Jesus over this situation right now and break any demonic strongholds.

Devil, and any spirits operating against Rachel's son, I speak to you by the authority of Jesus Christ, and command you to leave him alone. You power is rendered useless in this situation. You are judged of God, demonic forces flee and do not return. ALL evil oppression, GO in the name of Jesus.

Father in the name of Jesus, I lift up Rachel's son to you. We commend him to your care and the guardian angels that protect him. I pray peace over Rachel, give her heart comfort that she needs. Give her the peace and assurance that you are in control of this situation.

Even though the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy, Jesus has come that we might have life, and have it to the fullest. - John 10:10

Thank you so much. I have been in prayer and meditation all day over this situation and will continue to. Thank you for the prayer and please continue to keep us in prayer.

Loyal
I am also keeping you and your son in prayer. We serve a God who is able in every situation.

Rachel ..Maybe the dream is telling you to talk to your son..II don't know but if your son's not given his life to the Lord maybe pray with him and let him know God Love him ..I pray that god touch you and him with the holy spirit in the name of jesus christ..that you be washed in the blood of hesus christ from the tops of your head's to the soul's of your feet and God's protection be upon you Both in jesus name

Administrator
Staff Member
Praying for your peace and protection sister. GOD is in control. Satan is on a leash and defeated, meanwhile we have the power of the Holy Spirit to proclaim great things and do great works. Let's use that power everyday!

Dew

Praying for you and your son . There is nothing impossible for our God , I pray that every handwriting of death upon your son be wiped off now by the blood of Jesus . I pray that his eyes be opened to the wonders of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that he will surrender his life to Him if he hasn't done so already. Keep your faith up and don't let the devil rob you of your joy. It is well with you.

Loyal
When we are in tune to the Spirit of God he will guide us from danger, and harm.

Psa 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

The Lord knows everything that is going to happen before they happen. Since he knows all these things he promises to guide us with his "eye" that sees, and knows all.

Matt 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Mat 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

It would be wise to heed these warning, and change what we had planned, and to warn others who might fall victim to harm.