• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Do you evangelize?

• Every Chance That God Give Me.

• Yes, During My Scheduled Soul Winning.

• Sometimes, When I Remember.

• No, I Don’t Beleive In Evangelizing.

• No, Other Reasons.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The ever so mighty power of The Great Commission relies on us and us alone to set aside our feelings of fear and hesitation and save those who are in need of a revelation. Attached is a link to a dialogue between a Mormon couple being evangelized by a true Christian who’s goal is not to have them set aside their beliefs today, but only to plant a seed of the true gospel and allow God to work through their thoughts and emotions in the days to come:

Staff Member
The ever so mighty power of The Great Commission relies on us and us alone to set aside our feelings of fear and hesitation and save those who are in need of a revelation.

@GRACIA_en_DIOS

No, that is incorrect the Lord does not rely on us and us alone.

He fully equips us and we can rely fully on Him to lead and guide us. This is the wonderful work of the Holy Spirit within us.

Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.
John 16:13

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

Staff Member
The ever so mighty power of The Great Commission relies on us and us alone to set aside our feelings of fear and hesitation and save those who are in need of a revelation. Attached is a link to a dialogue between a Mormon couple being evangelized by a true Christian who’s goal is not to have them set aside their beliefs today, but only to plant a seed of the true gospel and allow God to work through their thoughts and emotions in the days to come:

Dear Brother,
We are the vehicle by which they may hear and through God given faith receive the Gospel that is presented to them. It's not just our fear, but attacks by the Adversary that generates that fear, to the point of being frozen and unable to act. This happened to me, and but for shouting out the name of Jesus, and running for the front door, I would still have been sitting at my desk without going to the streets, to reach the unsaved.

Evangelism takes, study in the knowledge of His Word, prayer, faith that whatever situation you find yourself in, that the Holy Spirit will touch, draw those who He wills. Also, providing the words needed, with a love that gives patience, humility, and a caring realization that what you are doing is not only fulfilling in part the Great Commission, but also may be providing the last possible contact by which the person you are talking to, or those who may be listening may avert Hells Eternal Flames and truly know God's undying love through Jesus Christ!

Thank-you for sharing these clips of the witnessing that is ongoing in the streets, and especially to those who believe in Mormonism.

Yet, in your zeal I would but ask that you reread before posting what you are posting as a lead to these video clips. This way one will not be sidetracked into less fruitful or should I say, discussions outside of Evangelism which seems to be dear to you.

Once again thank-you for sharing and my prayers are with you in this ministry.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

@GRACIA_en_DIOS

No, that is incorrect the Lord does not rely on us and us alone.

He fully equips us and we can rely fully on Him to lead and guide us. This is the wonderful work of the Holy Spirit within us.

Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.
John 16:13

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

Your absolutely right, perhaps I should word it differently. Even so I feel as if it’s both fulfilling and important to do everything in our power to speak to others and to be used as a means by the lord as well. Bless you

Loyal
@GRACIA_en_DIOS
Perhaps every good believer in Jesus is an evangelist in a measure, even if it is not his primary calling from God. All of us are to love God and to manifest in our every action as well as in words the Love that we have for God and for people. Sometimes through our own faults we may fall short on some of these things, but if our heart remains true to God and we ask of Him He will help us to always be what He does want us to be.

There are people who are hungry and thirsty for the righteousness of God and you and I will be used to fill them... IF we are available and our hearts are full of what they need. If we are not available or we have nothing to share, then God will handle it Himself and/or through someone else, but that is not what we want, is it?

Loyal
This is known as the "great commission" from Jesus. Some believe it is the ONLY commission from Jesus. The only thing he told us to do.

Mark 16:15; And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Mark 16:16; He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

Rom 10:14; How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15; How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!”

Matthew's version of the great commission is similar.

Matt 28:19; Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
Matt 28:20; teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Last edited by a moderator: