1. Featured Thread

Unlimiting God

An excellent sermon by Francis Chan. Give this a view and listen. He's inspiring and very passionate about Jesus Christ and us living fully for God's Kingdom.

View This Video

2. Featured Thread

Parables of Jesus

Jesus' parables are short stories that teach a moral or spiritual lesson by analogy or similarity. They are often stories based on the agricultural life that was intimately familiar to His original first century audience.

Some aspect of an unfamiliar concept, such as the kingdom of God, was compared to something from everyday life that could easily be understood.

View The Parables

3. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

4. Featured Thread

Understanding Inadequacy

Poor self-image. Past failures. Weak faith. We all feel inadequate in different areas of our lives. No one is adequate within themselves to be saved or to serve God effectively. We must respond to God’s call and rely on the Holy Spirit.

View This Video

Direction

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pastorlarry, Jun 7, 2013.

Share This Page

1. pastorlarry

Expand Collapse

Hi ALL!

I am requesting prayer for clarity in life and ministry. I know that Daddy God has called me to do a great many things, I just want to make sure that I am doing things the exact way that He wishes. I thank you for your prayers! Also, pray for my heart and my mind, that they would stay focused on Him before all else. Thanks!

Love,

Larry

2. Brad Huber

Expand Collapse

Glad to add in my prayers for you Larry!

3. spirit1st

Expand Collapse

Fast ! Then You can talk with Him daily and at all times !
    I found it Only takes three days water only reading the bible and praying HE helps us get though it !

The more we walk and live though our inward man [spirit] the better we hear Him and the more perfect we serve HIM!
    Isa_58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily:

Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
    Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
    Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water,

Mar_2:19 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.
    Mar_2:20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

Luk_5:35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

Some say they cannot fast ! They are too sickly 1 Well God provided for that too !

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
    Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

He provided everything for us and has declared us more than conquerors!
    It all by knowing and living His living words above all we feel or think !

It simple but it takes a little effort on our part ! We might have to put our flesh desires down for a time ?
    But the Rewards are so Great !
    Walking in his Power , doing his perfect will ! Is such a great and powerful blessing 1 seeing lives changed in a moment !

the dead coming back to life 1 casting our devils ! seeing new life come to people ! It thrills our soul 1 Make life worth living !!!!

4. LatinCoffee

Expand Collapse

#4 LatinCoffee, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015