1. Featured Thread

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"

And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

Read This Thread

Daily In Your Presence/JEHOVAH RAPHA

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by ladylovesJesus, Jan 31, 2013.

Share This Page

1. ladylovesJesus

ladylovesJesus Moderator
    Staff Member

JEHOVAH RAPHA

Praise the Lord, O my soul,

and forget not all his benefits—

who. . .heals all your diseases.

Psalm 103:2-3

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
    My child, sometimes you hide from Me in your greatest pain, thinking I will not know—or care. Other times you think I have abandoned you at your point of need if I do not answer immediately. Trust Me with every symptom—physical, emotional, and spiritual. I am Jehovah Rapha, and in My time, in My way, I still bring healing.

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
    Lord, You pour Your salve of cleansing, healing, and forgiveness over my spirit. Time and time again, I lay my complaints at Your feet, yet You never turn me away. Like the woman who touched the hem of Your garment, I feel Your power and life flowing through me once again.

SIMPLE TRUTH

God's silence is never to tease us but often to test our abandonment to His perfect will.

For more from Rebecca, please visit Rebecca Barlow Jordan

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)