• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Cyber-Warriors for Obama infiltrating forums.

The battle over truth and lie has ratcheted up substantially the last few months. I've seen new names pop up on several forums and they always have a very pointed agenda. Discernment is a spiritual gift, but it's also something that must be practiced:

Hebrews 5:14
14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

Now more than ever, we must practice our skills of discernment when seeing the kinds of things people are sharing about Christianity, or about our government. Satan wants us to trust the government more than we trust Father God. The government, however, can't deliver us, protect us, or save us. Our eyes must remain fixed on Jesus. That means we must protect ourselves from unbiblical ideas:

Proverbs 4:23
23 Above all else, guard your heart
for everything you do flows from it.

2 Corinthians 2:5
5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, 6 being ready to punish every disobedience, when your obedience is complete.

If you do a search for "Obama cyber warriors" you will find an article that suggests there are many left-wing ideologues currently infiltrating Christian forums in order to guide and shape the thinking of the people there. This propaganda is not based in truth, but rather, it's a form of oppressive control over the reigning train of thought (which should be Biblical in Christian forums) in order to draw people away from the truth and into lies.

This is nothing new. I think we've all seen atheists bent on destroying the faith of Christians attack forums posing as Christians with questions. A couple years ago, on this very forum, I caught an atheist posing as a Christian with questions copying and pasting from a blasphemous antichrist website in order to attack our faith.

But these infiltrators will be more slick than that. I believe they will be well-organized, and trained in using scriptures to twist understanding and leaven Biblical doctrines. But Satan himself did so when he came to Jesus in the wilderness. And Satan always comes to Christians posing as an angel of light. This should not be a surprise to us as we near the close of this age.

I encourage everyone to test all things.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
21 but test everything; hold fast what is good.

Consider how the Bereans treated ideas that were presented as truth:

Acts 17:10
10 The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue.11 Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

Let God's Word explain God's word. Don't trust the ideas of men. Men are fallible. We have God to thank because He has given us the Spirit of truth to guide us into all understanding. It doesn't matter who you are, how simple you are, how unimportant you may think you are in the scheme of things. Father God wants to teach you all things. All you need to do is get into His Word, pray for wisdom and understanding, and trust that He will teach you and guide you.

Loyal
Amen! We must always be ready for the enemy to attack us, or for Jesus to come knocking at our door:

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." II Tim 4:2

"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh." Matt 25:13

I personally would not be surprised if there are not more "Islamic" roots honestly. There recently has been a huge push to attack us from the internet on that front, cyber attacks are on a huge rise as of recent. Personally I would suspect more from that source. I have been in some pretty heated debates over the internet on scripture, morality, violence, rights to use terror, especially around all the recent Youtube video released last october (I am not going to name it, so it does not attract a google search hit). The attack on scripture and debate of scripture around that time was astounding. I think the enemy (physical enemy) has found that the internet is a weakness on there front, so.... it's now being used as a tool of attack.
These are my personal beliefs, but I think the source of a cyber warrioring, would be from a more Islamic source, as that is the "current" source of cyber attacks on our countries. And that source has been explicitly deemed to be Iran, and probably a direct result of HUGE international/US pressure to stop all money flow in and out of Iran, to bring them too there knees and stop Uranium Enrichment.
In Canada we see lots of Iranians needing to "go home" because they need to deal with financial issues at home, it's like a mini ghost town. I think that is the real source.
You have to understand, most hardcore Islamist are pounded day and night with there perverted scripture, and are well fortified to attack both Jew and Christian. They know scripture in and out, seriously as they use it to "explain" and give reliance to the qurrran (purposefully misspelled), to prove or disprove there Holy Book / scripture, and give reasons to why they do what they do. It's directly in the quarran (almost like a textbook) on how to attack, discredit and make jew and christian submissive. Reasons why terror is acceptable and used as weapon of warfare (instead of being morally wrong), it's in there scripture (Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
more...
Quran (3:151)[/URL] - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"
Quran (8:39)[/URL] - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"
Al Baqara 2
2:116 "And they [the Christians] say: 'Allah has begotten a son'. Glory be to Him! Nay, to Him belongs that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience to Him."
2:159 "Verily, those [the Jews and the Christians] who conceal the clear proofs, evidences and the guidance, which We have sent down, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, they are the ones cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers."
2:161 "Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allah and of the angels and of mankind, combined.
2:162 "They will abide therein [under the curse in Hell], their punishment will neither be lightened nor will they be reprieved."
2:191 "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. Disbelief is worse than killing. And fight not with them at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

Religion of peace eh?
I know I am not supposed to include links, but this is regarding the current source of Cyberattacks. (opps, link could not be posted, just Google "....") it's all over the place. Welcome to the new front :) Remember, Fear is NOT a spirit from God (Fear Not). Terror is to produce Fear. So... Fear Not! my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Fear Not

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
Christian internet forums indeed have been under attack from the father of lies. He whispers into the ears of his servants, and they in turn whisper into the ears of others, and one of thier targets is indeed christian forums. We are in a spiritual battle brothers and sisters, all you need do is read scripture, and you will see this battle is ages old. Those who have joined internet christian forums with the fore intent to disrupt and sway thoughts there, indeed have become more prevalent, and more so, the administrators allow it to a point for the sake of fairness, and hope for good witness to said people. Do not be dismayed, for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world and all we need do is trust and obey... not just scripture, but the leading of the Holy Spirit. Follow these guides, and the will of the Lord will be accomplished through you. Be blessed by being the vessel whom God choses to do battle with the enemy.

Staff Member
What shall we then say to these things?
If God be for us, who can be against us?
He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect?
It is God that justifieth.
Who is he that condemneth?
It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:31-39

These things will happen.....it is a sign of the times.
Keep focused on Jesus, His word, His love
That blessed hope of His return

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
Luke 12:2-3

Last edited:
When I read these posts a few days ago, it made me staticky (Charles Stanley's word for uneasiness).
I want to tell you a true story. It happened some twenty years ago in an area called the Balkans. In a region called Bosnia-Hercegovinia. I know a family that came from there. Many times this family spent their nights outside in the woods, very little food to eat, and they witnessed murder of their friends and relatives. Raping wives and daughters was commonplace. I'm sorry to have to be so graphic. Somehow this family made it to a designated 'safe' zone. But safe zones weren't really safe. They finally made it to the USA as refugees. Ethnic cleansing is the term that was given to justify the atrocities that were taking place. (I would imagine the apostle Paul can relate). Anyway , the folks that were ethnically cleansing were Christians. Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic. They were ridding their country of Muslims.
After coming to the US, this family had to start all over again. They got jobs, bought a home, pay their taxes, just like everyone else . Do they want revenge? Not at all. They are a forgiving family. They forgive more than most Christians I know. And they sure had a lot to forgive.
So now I ask, who is the enemy? Is it the Muslim? The Eastern Orthodox Christian? The RCC?
Our Bible teaches us who the enemy is. It isn't flesh and blood people. Our battle is in the Heavens. Between our Lord and His adversary Satan. That's who our adversary is too.
People fall victim to Satan's lies all too easily. It's not hard to do. We think we are doing God a favor . Are we?

In history Satan has influenced churches before. Look at his work in Nazi Germany. Satan has no imagination, his tactics are always the same. One of his fulcrums said "one cannot break the Church over one’s knee. It has to be left to rot like a gangrenous limb" (Hitler's Cross, How the cross was used to promote the nazi agenda, quote by Hitler page 134, 1995, 2012 by Erwin Lutzer)

I long for the days of the Crusades because back then, we Christians would have made these Obama cyber-warriors feel the wrath of God with blood and steel.

I know it's a sin to harbor such violent and hateful thoughts but being a weak disciple of Jesus (like Peter in the early days of his apostolic career lol), I'm getting fed up with these atheists. They're just like the Canaanites, trying to corrupt God's people.

I long for the days of the Crusades because back then, we Christians would have made these Obama cyber-warriors feel the wrath of God with blood and steel.

I know it's a sin to harbor such violent and hateful thoughts but being a weak disciple of Jesus (like Peter in the early days of his apostolic career lol), I'm getting fed up with these atheists. They're just like the Canaanites, trying to corrupt God's people.

Well the Crusades were less about sound doctrine and spirituality than holy relics, land, politics, wealth and power. Perhaps you might be referring to the time of the Inquisition.

DHC

Well the Crusades were less about sound doctrine and spirituality than holy relics, land, politics, wealth and power. Perhaps you might be referring to the time of the Inquisition.
Hello James.

The Crusaders came from various
feudal kingdoms of Western Europe, whose very customs turned every attempt to form a unified central command to lead the crusaders into failure.
With hundreds of aristocrats and noblemen among the crusaders, each vying for personal fame, wealth, and glory, the very idea of a feudal lord giving up personal command over loyal
men-at-arms to a single commander, a nobleman and competitor for position at court, was an unthinkable and insulting proposition to even consider.

This lack of a central command resulted in frequent quarrels between feudal noblemen, church leaders, and courtiers, leading to interfaith political factions and shifting alliances as
hundreds of capricious feudal lords jostled for political advantage and influence within the Crusade, which at times led to rather bizarre situations, including an instance when the
crusaders joined forces with the army of the Islamic
Sultanate of Rûm during the Fifth Crusade. (Wikipedia)

When I read these posts a few days ago, it made me staticky (Charles Stanley's word for uneasiness).
I want to tell you a true story. It happened some twenty years ago in an area called the Balkans. In a region called Bosnia-Hercegovinia. I know a family that came from there. Many times this family spent their nights outside in the woods, very little food to eat, and they witnessed murder of their friends and relatives. Raping wives and daughters was commonplace. I'm sorry to have to be so graphic. Somehow this family made it to a designated 'safe' zone. But safe zones weren't really safe. They finally made it to the USA as refugees. Ethnic cleansing is the term that was given to justify the atrocities that were taking place. (I would imagine the apostle Paul can relate). Anyway , the folks that were ethnically cleansing were Christians. Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic. They were ridding their country of Muslims.
After coming to the US, this family had to start all over again. They got jobs, bought a home, pay their taxes, just like everyone else . Do they want revenge? Not at all. They are a forgiving family. They forgive more than most Christians I know. And they sure had a lot to forgive.
So now I ask, who is the enemy? Is it the Muslim? The Eastern Orthodox Christian? The RCC?
Our Bible teaches us who the enemy is. It isn't flesh and blood people. Our battle is in the Heavens. Between our Lord and His adversary Satan. That's who our adversary is too.
People fall victim to Satan's lies all too easily. It's not hard to do. We think we are doing God a favor . Are we?

Wow! It was so refreshing to read your above quoted Post.
Hate and malice is the devil's work ... evidently, he seems to have employed some earnest Christians to assist him with his nefarious deeds.
When I was first saved, I was pondering about how much God loved me ... in spite of some exceedingly sinful behavior.
And a thought spoke aloud in my mind saying, "By my grace I forgive ... and by My love, I forget!"
Not long afterwards, I again inquired of the Lord, "With so many religions and denominations out there, which am I to choose?"
A thought entered my mind saying, "I loved you enough to die for you ... fear not! ... I also love you enough to lead you to the truth too"
So it is that Jesus speaks to everyone in a language which each individual hears and understands for himself.
Love triumphs over all ... over every sin and injustice, It's the key to remedy our inner well-being and the trumpet heralding our peace of God which surpasses all understanding.

Hello James.

The Crusaders came from various
feudal kingdoms of Western Europe, whose very customs turned every attempt to form a unified central command to lead the crusaders into failure.
With hundreds of aristocrats and noblemen among the crusaders, each vying for personal fame, wealth, and glory, the very idea of a feudal lord giving up personal command over loyal
men-at-arms to a single commander, a nobleman and competitor for position at court, was an unthinkable and insulting proposition to even consider.

This lack of a central command resulted in frequent quarrels between feudal noblemen, church leaders, and courtiers, leading to interfaith political factions and shifting alliances as
hundreds of capricious feudal lords jostled for political advantage and influence within the Crusade, which at times led to rather bizarre situations, including an instance when the
crusaders joined forces with the army of the Islamic
Sultanate of Rûm during the Fifth Crusade. (Wikipedia)

Do you agree then, that if we are concerned about orthodoxy and doctrinal purity, we should long for the days of the Inquisition, rather than the Crusades?

DHC

Do you agree then, that if we are concerned about orthodoxy and doctrinal purity, we should long for the days of the Inquisition, rather than the Crusades?
Hello James.

Always fascinated by the inquisitions and how the Catholics conducted their affairs.
Sometimes I think I would have made a marvelous inquisitor.

Though we should long for Jesus Christ's return and our home in the eternal kingdom.

I am not concerned with orthodoxy so much, as with a solid doctrinal base to our faith.

James, I am extremely grateful that I live in these modern times, anything you need to
know in Christianity, is a few key strokes away. Gone are the days when you needed to
trust a minister, or hoped you were in the right church. Because the availability of Bibles
was scarce, literacy was low, and the teaching about the things of God were often in
error.

The 'good old days' were probably not as good as we have it these days. I would not wish
to live in any bygone era, very happy where I am.

How about you James, would you rather cleave a Muslims head with a sword?
Or be a participant in an inquisition and actively seeking those with an alternate
opinion or even a heresy.

Hello James.

Always fascinated by the inquisitions and how the Catholics conducted their affairs.
Sometimes I think I would have made a marvelous inquisitor.

Though we should long for Jesus Christ's return and our home in the eternal kingdom.

I am not concerned with orthodoxy so much, as with a solid doctrinal base to our faith.

James, I am extremely grateful that I live in these modern times, anything you need to
know in Christianity, is a few key strokes away. Gone are the days when you needed to
trust a minister, or hoped you were in the right church. Because the availability of Bibles
was scarce, literacy was low, and the teaching about the things of God were often in
error.

The 'good old days' were probably not as good as we have it these days. I would not wish
to live in any bygone era, very happy where I am.

How about you James, would you rather cleave a Muslims head with a sword?
Or be a participant in an inquisition and actively seeking those with an alternate
opinion or even a heresy.

:) I think I'd be an inquisitor too.