• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Christian Yoga DVD's

Christian yoga is an oxymoron! Yoga poses are done in praise and to mimic the Hindu gods during prayer. You cannot serve two masters! You cannot make holy the profane! You must choose the True God of Israel or the hindu gods.

I practice Yoga, it is very beneficial and helps to improve your flexibility. I bought a basic Total Yoga plan, which covers the easier yoga moves. It's very mediative and soothing when practice it.

This is when I heard of this...Christian yoga?
I think it depends how at peace a person feels within themselves. I wouldn't have peace of mind,would be troubled, with it until I did a bit of research on it. My opinion.

all kind of yoga is bad.
i sincerely think we shd not mess around w that.
with all sincerity plz watch

the young girl i know she was getting deliverance from all those.
also, India is known for a high rate of mental illnesses 15-40%, which is a spiritual issue! they have false gods there, and kundalini (the one in yoga as well) is highly damaging!
its better do not mess around w any kind of demons and kundalini though yoga, meditation and marshal arts.

no thank you, plz renounce it and throw it away!!! plz!, better live in the New Jerusalem than to do such wicked stuff of the enemy hiding the true meaning of yoga and stuff

29 Dec 2016 - In the practice of Yoga, you are encouraged to use your body in many ... Method: Perform this mudra by touching your ring and pinky fingers to the tip ... The word Rudra means ”lord” in Sanskrit, which is fitting for this gesture ...repeating mantras, the emptying or silencing of you mind etc are not covered.

It’s not the physical aspects that concern me, rather the spiritual ones. Yoga and Hinduism is less concerned with the flesh then it is in acquiring access to a spiritual consciousness separate from God.

That in itself makes it dangerous. As you know its powers and principalities that we war against. Hinduism utilizes Yoga as a method towards a higher consciousness. So it’s not food we are talking about, but a metaphysical practice. Do we as Christians want to achieve the same consciousness that a Hindu does, through their methodology? I would say no, and my hope is that all Christians would say no.
Repetitive chanting attracts demons.
Pentecostal churches used loud repetitive drumming music to attract demons and lower the human's mind's resistance so they become open to suggestion.
I saaw an advert for yoga at a Methodist church hall and when I passed by I heard teh drone of chant mantra so I kept well away.

Has anyone ever tried any of the Christian Yoga DVD's that have been coming out for a while now?

I have one on it's way and I can't wait to try it.

How do you like Christian Yoga?
'
I never tried christian Yoga, any tips or experiences? :)