• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Beware of the "Rapture Ready" Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is one to avoid

Related article:

A "Christian" Pre-Trib Message Board Run By Satan's Workers. The purpose of this article is to expose some of the ways a large, allegedly Christian Pretrib message board whose aim is to supposedly make believers "Rapture Ready" is being used to undermine and neutralize the faith of Christians rather than build them up in the most holy faith. This particular "Christian" forum is administrated by people who have a satanic agenda. By no means is this the only one; there are many more. The things they do to destroy the faith of Christians and to intimidate real Christians from speaking out for the truth of the Bible is outrageous.

I have watched them for a long time and can see that they have a consistent pattern of promoting ungodly values . They are so intent on this mission that they ridicule, intimidate, and ban anyone who posts documentation to try to counteract their anti-Christian agenda.

No Public I.P's: Administrators Use Aliases To Control The Tone of the Forums
This forum does not use IP's to identify posters so that any reader can verify that each user name is indeed connected to one individual poster. The practice of not displaying IP's enables the administrators to use several aliases so as to gain the appearance of an ungodly liberal majority where none exists in actuality. Their use of aliases serves to convince the readers of their forum that it is perfectly normal for a Christian to live his life conforming to the world and yielding to the lusts of the flesh. After all, the saints of God are saved by grace so holy living is irrelevant, right?
The administrators do use IP's privately to identify posters for their own purposes, such as disallowing banned posters to come back in and read their secret forums which are closed to the public.

They use IP's for their own advantage of having several aliases and to prevent those who would like to know what is going on from being able to register again. If what they are promoting in their private end time forums is God's work, why hide it from the public? People don't cover with darkness what is of God. Satan works under the cover of darkness and in secrecy, not God.

The use of aliases enables the administrators to insult and intimidate into silence the God-fearing, real Bible-believing posters without looking like they are the ones who are doing it. It is a disgustingly manipulative ploy, and very effective. What they have not yet done is change their style of writing to totally cover this up. If you watch carefully you will see how the style of a particularly rude poster (with a very masculine-sounding user name) matches the writing style of a certain administrator. Now that you know about this, don't fall for it any longer.

This is not a Christian message board run by Christian administrators, but is actually a message board run by Satan's followers who pose as Christians. They have become so arrogant that some do not even bother to try to appear authentic anymore. Some of the posters, however, are Christians and do not know what is going on exactly, but are troubled and are becoming spiritually subverted by the postings designed to erode their faith and desensitize them to the godly values taught in the Word of God. Also, many of the posters are also satanists and back up and provide a vocal majority to the ungodly and anti-Christian attitudes and agendas promoted on the forum. Some of these posters are brazen enough to mark themselves with satanic avatars and user names. Those who refrain from being this blatant surely mark themselves with the content of their posts.
Manipulation Through the "Private Messenger" System
People who post to this forum need to understand that their private message posts (PMs) are not necessarily private. Anything they write in their PMs could be read by the administrators and used against them. For example, if a poster complained about the ungodly attitude of an administrator to a fellow "poster" in a PM, he could be unknowingly writing that note to the alias of the administrator he complained about, or one of their friends. That person may find himself baited into some kind of confrontation or he may reveal his feelings of concern about the bias of the administrators, and be banned before he knows what happened to him.

No, I was not banned due to the content of my private messages. I was very careful with my PM's to this forum. I was banned because I politely but straightforwardly told one particularly brazen administrator that she was using propaganda techniques to try and sway the readers to disregard the documentation in my post and the posts of others that do not go along with the way the government wants Christians to think about the smallpox vaccine. She had no defense for her obvious actions so she banned me. The forum administrators will not permit people who work to counter their agenda to have posting privileges.

Last edited:
The Danger of this belief

Where I know a lot of well-meaning people who believe in the idea of some kind of a "rapture before tribulation", the whole concept is so atrociously documented that it is borderline laughable. Still, like I said, I know many Christians who believe it. The danger of the belief - which is one of the many reasons that I don't - is that it flies in the face of the rest of the doctrines of Scripture and emasculates one's faith.

How? When one believes in Jesus, he must acknowledge that he (the sinner) is not worthy, but is redeemed by His blood. This means that no matter what, Jesus is enough to sustain him - even unto death. So, no matter what trials and tribulations you go through in life, He is sufficient. The "Left Behind" idea emasculates Christ because it assumes that Christ's sufficiency will not be enough for Christians to make it through God's wrath.

How else? Why would God rapture the end-time church to give wrath to the heathen? Truly, if He wanted to rapture us and then torture those "Left Behind", do they now have no hope? Truly, how could they have any hope when His entire church is gone? And, if they do have hope somehow, I guess it doesn't matter if you go through "great tribulation", because you can still be saved.

How else? Why would God allow millenias of tribulation and martyrs for His Word but at the very tail end of time, say, "Hey, you guys who've had it easier than any other generation in technology, riches, medicines, etc. etc. - you don't have to go through this."

How else? If those who are "left behind" truly have no hope, then how does this stack up to the rest of the gospel? I thought people have hope providing there's breath of life? So, if they have no hope, is Christ no longer a Redeemer?

How else? If one believed that they would be saved from a "great tribulation" by being raptured, how does this fit in with Christ's Olivet Discourse? "Watch" He says. Why would you, knowing that you'll be saved from it anyway? How could you watch, knowing that the "signs" will happen AFTER you're raptured? Makes positively no sense.

The idea of a "pre-trib" rapture, without even analyzing Scripture (which I have of all of the verses they use) is the antithesis of the doctrine of gospel. In fact, the whole idea of an end-time "great tribulation" is false as well - for those who are willing to really read and forget the hyperbole that has encroached the church. There will be troubling times at the end, but those times will be the "vials of wrath" stage, not "great tribulation."

I'm sorry that the "rapture ready" site is not Christian, but I can't say I'm surprised given that the whole idea is unBiblical to begin with.

Saul,

My point of the posting is to warn of the cover up of the forum in question

.... no to say that the Lord's "harpazo" action for the church is not scriptural

It is

But the forum in question purports to be a "christian" website that is actually deceiving the members and conditioning them for entering the tribulation period while at the same time presenting a pre-tribulation "rapture" .... a very insidious game

It is the bait and switch game to the max

One who has extensive Bible knowledge can readily detect the "cultish" behavior of the site and its moderators

This is why I warn against getting involved with it

Last edited:
The 'Rapture Ready' Forum has been running for many years. I cannot recall just how long ago it was that I made a registration there.........a number of years In th 90s

I neglected it for some time, work taking precedence. But later beginning to post on the lines that I do here at 'talkjesus' I was banned........MmMm

Maybe I missed the point of R.R.

But here we are at 'talkjesus' so let us lift Jesus up and magnify His Name together.

Stephen,

Something very grotesque has happened to the RR forum and it appears to have been taken over by some very neferious and questionable individuals who behave in a very unchristian like manner

I am very much against those who come in the name of Jesus Christ for the purpose of deceiving others

Individuals who masquerade as christian forum moderators and treating posters with disdain, threats, and disrespect for no good reason are those with reprobate minds

.... there is something very wrong with these present occupiers of the forum who shuffle their avatars and ID's with pictures of zoo animals like the monkey with a man's face and the "lady" with the ugly ostridge head

Talk Jesus is very different and I believe it has a great future for bringing the Lord's truth to the world

Praise the Lord !!!

Last edited:
I wouldn't say RR is satanic, but I will agree that a few of the moderators are very overbearing, rude, and very much un-Christ-like towards those who disagree with them. I'm still allowed to post there and I do so on a daily basis, but I try not to get engaged in theological or doctrinal debates. Just like I don't necessarily understand why every minister is listed in the Apostasy forum...it seems as though there are absolutely no biblically-sound ministers in existence anymore if you read through Apostasy.

Anyways, I'm looking to spread out and post in more places, so since I've been a TJ member for a while now, time to put this username to use!

Trebor,

Thanks for the reply

Todd Strandberg's organization has been overrun by deceivers using the pre-tribulation rapture view as an attraction and as a front

Those who have hijacked the forum are not christians and know that "rapture" sells .... but they are at the same time pushing and allowing a very different gospel in many subtle ways

This board has been confiscated by a cult who's character and methodologies expose them to the discerning believer who knows the scriptures

Many religious organizations do this and their false teaching is fairly easy to detect if one is able to make valid comparisons to the Lord's Word

..... but the Rapture Ready forum is not that easily detected

Cult like behavior is detectable and always should be suspect of those who protect their views with scorn, disrespect, and unruly treatment of others

The genuine follower of Jesus Christ does not behave in this manner and the moderators of the forum are following something very different

I like your post, perhaps the pre-rapture would make more sense If it was understood that men don't run from battle cowards do. With this in mind it might become clearer what's written.

Well im not exactly pre-trib but i can see this being a problem anyway, if you put a name on a misunderstood doctrine and run with it. Its almost like starting a new religion to some. But i can see this happening to post- trib sites too, if they get to dogmatic about it.

Right now im scratching my head over Amill, and the weird understanding of this. Satan is bound?

God bless

Last edited:
FS,

We are living in the last days and professing christianity has been riddled with falsehood ... severely divided and corrupted

Just look around .... the Internet is displaying much of this because it provides a venue for revealing just what is going on with false prophets and false teachers and those who have been deceived and are following them

There is not much of pure and good standing left living of the church on the earth today and some of the most hideous perversions of the scriptures have been crafted by those who come in Jesus Christ's name and who are deceiving many.

All of the various interpretive views of the scriptures have been infected as you state including the view that satan is bound in the abyss at the present time .... this is not true according to the scriptures and even to human logic and reality

The root deception here is to remove evil's presence in this current age and this then leads to an open ended potential for living perverted life styles and the like .... satan is still at large and raging under a measure of the Lord's restraint at present

The best thing for the believer to do today is to diligently study the Bible for themselves under the guidance of the Lord's Holy Spirit .... this is possible for any believer to do and one must do this to keep from being misled

Last edited:
Very good post brother, i couldn't agree more, i think apostasy is on the rise in the reformed church. We can't seem to endure sound doctrine much these days. But im glad the internet is helping some, as most of it is good sound doctrine, if you have the discernment for it. Knowledge will increase Daniel said, and them who know their God will do exploits...

God bless

FS,

Exactly as I see it

This forum is a good one, well structured and attractive

I hope and pray that it will grow and draw many

Last edited:
I partly agree with Stephen1. The moderators are so unchristian and rude. I posted a couple of replies to some threads and I got a warning and finally took off the permissions to post in some forums in rapture ready.

The pre-tribulation rapture is like religion to them. When our opinion is even slightly different, they all come and make statements without any Biblical support. When confronted with Scriptures, they just can't take it and ban people left and right.

The problem with MOST of the users of that forum is that they have opinions even before reading single verse from the Bible. All their "pre-trib" positions are based on some book (which obviously don't present opposing views). I get so angry and frustrated with their attitude. I mean, they just deny to have any sane discussion.

They have a stupid rule in the terms saying their position is "pre-trib, pre-wrath, etc.," and any posts against that will be deleted and will ban the person. I repeatedly asked (in pm) the moderator what should be the final authority, their "rules" or the Scriptures! And not surprisingly no answer!

However, I am neither "pre-trib" nor "post trib". I'm still learning and from my study so far, it seems none of them is right. Only "pre-wrath" come little closer but I don't fully agree with them either. In-fact I don't fully know what the "pre-wrath"ers believe.

I've heard some stories about what some of the moderators have done there, how they've treated some people so unfairly, etc. I've was singled out for a while and had a moderator friend (who also lived near me at the time) who would let me know what they were up to and when they were "on to me" for something. They definitely need prayer and hopefully their ungodly behavior will be fully exposed so believers can be aware of their true intents.

I went to RR just to see what you all are talking about. I didn't go past the rules and doctrinal statements. It really is no wonder you all were banned because there is not much you can post there! There is no way for the truth to be seen if you are wrong when you will not allow anyone to disagree with you. Wow...

I too have posted there at RR and was humiliated infront of other posters for asking a question about a well know person they support on prophecy as they view everything he says as the gopel. I ask questions regarding the integrity of this person's prophecy and personal family issues and did not understand why they supported him and praised him so well did not know him that well and they persecuted me.A few people was kind, until a moderator started blasting me and defending him and being rude and then some of the same posters jumped on board and ripped on me.

then I also got upset because they viewed David Wilkerson as a apotasy and called him a false sensationalist teacher. While their person has missed some prophecy. On other times I would email this mod or comment and she would disregard and blow me off.

I needless to say was hurt and confused because I had asked questions trying to learn not to be rude or get blasted.

Question them or someone they like and you get dinged.
I am new here I am hoping for a better experience, and not to be shunned or blasted for asking questions while trying to grow in the word and learning to discern the truth

fdg,

Do not worry about being treated badly by the "rapture ready" clan

I happen to believe that the Lord is going to call His church home before He brings His coming judgment of the tribulation period ..... but the RF forum uses this truth as a front for the moderators to hide behind

These people are members of a cult and they have taken over the site

This Talk Jesus forum will never treat you in the same manner and I am certain that you can stay, learn, and grow

The Lord has led you away from a very aberrant forum to one that is Christ centered

fdg,

Do not worry about being treated badly by the "rapture ready" clan

I happen to believe that the Lord is going to call His church home before He brings His coming judgment of the tribulation period ..... but the RF forum uses this truth as a front for the moderators to hide behind

These people are members of a cult and they have taken over the site

This Talk Jesus forum will never treat you in the same manner and I am certain that you can stay, learn, and grow

The Lord has led you away from a very aberrant forum to one that is Christ centered

Thank You for you encouraging words Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.