Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

Featured Thread:

"The Saint Must Walk Alone"

Most of the world's great souls have been lonely. Loneliness seems to be one price the saint must pay for his saintliness.

View This Thread

Application to date my daughter

Discussion in 'Jokes & Bible Trivia' started by His_kid, Aug 20, 2010.

1. His_kid

His_kid New Member

[FONT=&quot]APPLICATION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

Note: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medical report from your physician.

1. What are your name, nickname or alias, age, social security number, IQ and Boy Scout rank?_____________________________________________________________
    2. Do you have one male and one female parent? ____ If "No", explain: _________________________________________________________________
    3. Do you own or have access to a van? ____
    4. A truck with oversize tires? ____
    5. A waterbed? ____
    6. Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? ____ Why ??_________________________________________________________________
    7. Do you have a tattoo? ____ Why ?? _________________________________________________________________

*If you have answered YES to #3, #4 or #5, discontinue application and leave immediately.*

8. In fifty words or less, on a separate sheet of paper, what does LATE mean to you?
    9. In fifty words or less, on a separate sheet of paper, what does DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER mean to you?
    10. In fifty words or less, on a separate sheet of paper, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you?
    11. In fifty words or less, on a separate sheet of paper, what does REAL PAIN mean to you?
    12. Church/Temple/House of Worship you attend:
    16. If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken would be my _________________________________________________________________
    17. A woman's place is in the

*Note: If answer to last question begins with "T" or "A", discontinue and leave premises - keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion is advised*

21. What do you want to be IF you grow up?

I swear that all the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge under penalty of death, bodily harm, dismemberment, Native American ant torture, crucifixion, electrocution, Chinese water torture, red hot pokers, the Hillary Clinton kiss torture and mental abuse including listening continuously to music you hate the most.
    Signature of applicant _________________________________
    Signature of father _____________________________________
    Signature of mother ____________________________________
    Signature of priest/rabbi/minister ___________________________________
    Signature of State Representative _________________________

Thank you for your interest (and it had better be genuine and non-sexual). Please allow 4-6 years for processing. You will be contacted in writing if approved. Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't, and it would cause you injury). If denied, you will be notified by two men wearing white ties answering to the names GUIDO and LOUIE and never ever apply again.
    Don't call me, I'll call you.

[/FONT]

2. SpiritLedEd

SpiritLedEd New Member

lol!!! This sounds like the hilarious "Rules for Dating My Daughter" video that I've seen on YouTube. Well done!

SLE

3. His_kid

His_kid New Member

hehe thanks SLE

4. setapart17

setapart17 New Member

wow this is hilarious
    all that just to date his daughter....LOL

5. Ruwach10

Ruwach10 New Member

hehehehe.......that is hilarious as well as quite "true"....I think that I may use this for both my daughter and my son....(they are almost 16 and almost 15 consecutively).........hehehe, this should put a good natured "scare" into the prospective dates, hehehe...love it, thanks for posting/sharing!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)