1. Featured Thread

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"

And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

Read This Thread

Am happybecause God loves me

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by everlyelsie, Jan 3, 2012.

1. everlyelsie

everlyelsie New Member

hello every one am a new member and am happy that i am among Gods children. have really been longing for this opportunity .may God blessng and protection be over us

2. faithfulservant

faithfulservant New Member

Amen! The joy of the LORD is our strength! Welcome to the forum.

3. Titus

Titus New Member

hi ever n by grace,
    Be hold ur happiness! V al r saved by LORD's mercy alone, nt by our work. Tis is the priceless n un matchable gift from our loving God.
    SO, KINDLY B D MOST THANKFUL TO HIM N PRAISE N SHARE HIS GLORY!!! Wit evry1.
    Regards,
    Titus

4. skipbeat

skipbeat Member

Amen everlyelsie! Welcome to the community sister . Glad to have you here with us. Hope you enjoy the fellowship as well as your stay. Blessings in Christ.

5. lilyR

lilyR New Member

Amen to that! John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this that he lay down his life for his friends"
    More blessings to you.

6. Brother Mike

Brother Mike New Member

Welcome!!

Welcome to Jesus Talk! Make sure to read all the rules, and if you have any questions please ask. Enjoy your stay.

Jesus Is Lord.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)