• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

always angry lately

hello

i need some help because i dont want to always feel so angry with myself and i push people away that i mite be able to be friends with.
i am not normally angry and moody.

give me some advice please
thank you
Heather-Anne

Hello Heather -Anne - I can only assume there is something within yourself that is making you angrey - a sense of frustration that is manifesting itself in an outward demonstration of anger and moodiness.Perhaps you need afvice from a trained counsellor who will help you understand yourself and come to terms with the issue.There are many support services available if you ask and in the UK these are usually community run and free.Take some time to meditate and bring yourself into the care of God.He will lead you through the stormy waters.He has already prompted you to ask realising there is a problem to be solved.I am only a lay person with no qualifications to say other than seek out those who can and will with God's help easy your mind. I will pray for you.

Nicholas

hi there sweetheart :love: Good to see you here today :love: Thanks for posting your concern, I love to see you alive and angry better this way than another

Listen: maybe there is a godly storm rising in your heart. . .ready to NOT-TAKE-THE-OLD-****-NO MORE!

ready to push ppl back who have hurt you long enough . . .as for me:

your are not hurtin me by being careful and sensitive to your own needs right now :love:

i will still be here if you do wish to have closer contact and become friends :love: take your time and keep coming on :love:

God bless you and keep you safe and protected :love:

Well Heather Anne, we get angry at people and push them away because we have been hurt so our defense is to push away and get the attitude "you can't hurt me." It's hard to be loved when we feel so unlovable. That is the amazing thing about Jesus, not matter how we look, feel etc, He still loves us when we feel dirty and angry. With Him in our heart there is no room for that anger, that is what I have learned.

Administrator
Staff Member
I hope these Scripture verses will help you sister. God bless you. Pray to GOD for deliverance and He will take away what angers you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16
Be joyful always

Proverbs 15:13
A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.

Psalm 37:8
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil

Ecclesiastes 7:9
Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.

Ephesians 4:26
"In your anger do not sin" : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

Well you will definitly be in my prayers. Just pray to God that whatever is making you angry for him to banish it. I'm not sure what else to say that someone hasn't already posted so just pray...

Rachel=) God bless

hi heather
i think i can help u ,since i am also short tempered, i used get very angry but now i have changed largely, i started thinkin what jesus would do in the same situation . u know what he would. this will make u naturely calm and also think how jesus reacted when he was spited upon how calm he was. and pray to god .
bye

thanx people

yeah like thanx people

i think your replies are good and thanx but i think the ecclesiastes one is kool

do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools

i dont want to be an idiot or nuthin so i am just gonna keep my mouth shut when i feel like bashin my head against a brick wall yeah lol

:love: :girl:

allow the Lord to show you what it is that triggers this anger,ske somebody to pray with you, the Holy Spirit will reveal what it is that is causing it. I will lift you up in prayer.

marieg