1. Prayer Requests

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Most certainly a timely message sermon from the late Derek Prince.

View this Sermon

2. Featured Thread

Unlimiting God

An excellent sermon by Francis Chan. Give this a view and listen. He's inspiring and very passionate about Jesus Christ and us living fully for God's Kingdom.

View This Video

3. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

4. Featured Thread

The Healing Tree

Have you ever experienced a bitter disappointment in life? Perhaps you are going through a time of incredible testing right now. Well, today you can be encouraged as Derek explains that “Man’s disappointments are God’s appointments.” Through the bitter waters of Marah, God revealed the way to healing through the “The Healing Tree.”

View This Sermon

5. Prayer Requests

Need Prayer?

Submit your prayer request today and we'll pray for you.

"For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”
    Matthew 18:20

Submit a Prayer Request

6. Prayer Requests

Psalm 37:4

This message examines what your desires reveal about you, the requirements for getting the desires of your heart, and the consequences when you manipulate circumstances to satisfy your desires.

View this Sermon

About the Sabbath 7th.Day from the begining Gen 2:2

Discussion in 'Bible Chat' started by firstthings1st., Jan 30, 2013.