• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

A letter from Hell

Active
A letter from Hell

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oT9_kjW0UHg[/media]

Last edited:
Dear Sister,

Thank you so much for sharing this video. It is very much true and painful. We should be so thankful to God for the way He rescued us from eternal death. At the same time we should cease every oppotunity we can get and share with our friends about Jesus.

God bless you.

NOTE: Words are not at all sufficient to describe this video and its reality.

Good day...:)

I know this might sound bad, especially for the one who created this video, but I think that this video only generates fear of the burning hell rather than the love of God.

I had the same mistakes before...I worshiped him because I feared..but fear is not the foundation of God's kingdom but love..

Active
Lucky the person who created the video is not here..but a person who can create a video like this expects some reactions.

The importance is balance, GOd have many sides to him. When a person does not take the time to read the bible for themselves, they will never get to know God. If a person watch this video and walks away in fear, they did not read Genesis, they did not read John 3:16 ,basically they Lack knowledge of how God interacts with man. All of that is found in the bible, God is love yes, but did he not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah ? The great flood ? As any parent when wrong is done the child know there's a consequence.

A personal relationship with the Father starts with bible reading. Some religious groups use fear to keep the church full, that's wrong and sadly people believe and do not test what is preached.

John 1:4
17*Herein is our love [2] made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18*There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19*We love him, because he first loved us.

There's no fear in love is stated above.

Here we have Jesus saying.
Luke 12:4-5
12:4-5 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him

Then Peter saying..
Acts10:34-35 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right.

A balance is needed God is love and is also to be feared. I don't fear God in a sense that he will strike me with lightning if I forget to pray. It's me acknowledging his power and how small I am next to him. Not how lucky I am but how blessed I am to find favor in his eyes. It's me Respecting him. Acknowledging I don't deserve his love and mercy, yet he desired to reconciled with me, he wants me to trust him. My obedience is for my benefit.

During slavery those evil men used this verse to control the slaves.
Ephesians
6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

It did not stop the African slaves from worshiping God, or wanting to know him. It's evident in gospel music, when you listen to african spirituals. They found the balance and was able to see the lies the masters we're telling them. It was illegal for slaves to read. Imagine if the Slaves never heard or read the other sides of God, they'd be introduced to a racist unfair God who created them to be lower than animals. It was God who gave them the strength to fight for their rights, the bible that strengthen them and guided them over these 500 years of abuse.

Balance, when we know who God is, not through man or our imaginations, but who God says he is there will be no confusion. This verse puts the word fear in a different light.

Hebrews
11:7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family

That's the NIV, translation not sure why they put holy fear, the NASB said in reverence prepared an ark.

Is there such a thing as healthy fear or holy fear?

*Acts 9:31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.

Everyday I walk in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of His holy Spirit. When I see the whole picture of who God is and his purpose for my life the fear is one that is healthy. In some way it mirrors the fear I have for my parents today, wanting to please them and obey them because I love them, and I know they love me. Their restrictions and punishments have always been because they love me.

Last edited:
Fear.

I know this might sound bad, especially for the one who created this video, but I think that this video only generates fear of the burning hell rather than the love of God.

Fear only comes, when revelation of the Truth is not known. It's not the subjects fault. For Jesus spoke of Abraham who seeing across a large gulf a man tormented in flames, crying out to him. Hell is real!!

If I say Rizen1 said "I only wear pink dresses, and nothing else."

And Rizen1 never said that or told me that.

I Have lied and committed Slander.

Many who have had their hearts Darkened, and deny Hell, Though they say with their mouth Jesus is Lord, accuse Jesus of being a Liar, and Giving false information about what Abraham said, Though Jesus greatly respected Abraham.

No, Hell is real, Jesus is not a Liar, and the event with Abraham and the rich man was real. Jesus certainly would not lie against, slandering Abraham.

Fear not Hell, but the one that can put you there. The truth makes us free.

Jesus Is Lord.

Hello.

I clicked on the video and got the message "this has been removed by the user".

What was it about?

Same here.

Same here, I was unable to view the video......

Mary K Baxter has free material about he experience with Jesus when the Lord took her to Hell and gave her a tour so to speak.

It's all free for Download if you want a very scary and vivid description of What Mary saw.

I have heard it several times, and have read the book it's called a Divine revelation of Hell.

It's all free, the whole book can be read on her website, with video you can watch.........

I have no opinion if her experience was real or not, it is certainly interesting, and I believe Mary is convinced that Hell is real, and that she actually was taken there.

I have had visions, (Not like Mary's by any stretch) I know the Lord shows people things, so I will just say it's possible.

I also would not use it to prove in eternal punishment, or even mention it as being scripture, though many scriptures do line up.

If you want to view it, be warned, It's very descriptive. Even to talking to some in Hell. So, I did not just post the link because of this. If your led to look at it, it is easy to find.

Jesus Is Lord.

Last edited: