Results 1 to 9 of 9
Facebook Tweet Share
shares
  1. #1

    A very inprotant prayer.....

    This prayer is lead from the Holy Spirit to me and should be prayed by others..It is in the bible as well...

    Lord Jesus, i pray for the days to be cut short for the elect during the Abombination of Desulation!! I pray, LOrd tha those who will be at war, that the fight wont be in the winter, making escape perilous or tempting to delay our flight and neither on Gods Holy Day..The Sabbath..In jesus name i pray...


    If you dont understan this prayer..then you need to pray about it..it helps to understand what you pray....amen
    Psalm 138:2.. I will bow down toward you Holy Temple..amen

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    naples ,fl.
    Age
    67
    Posts
    1,998
    Gender
    Male
    To me , the main prayer would be for salvation !

    Then it would be for truth and understanding .

    If i live or shed this body it not so important . but while here I want Him to use me as much as He can to help others .

    I do worry for others , My life has no eternal value , unless I am doing work , that brings eternal values !

    Joh_6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.


    Joh_8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

    Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


    We need to be able to hear Him daily ! Then we can serve Him perfectly and do His perfect will .

    I do not think the elect will be here , when GOD wrath comes upon this planet .

    But either way? It not going to bother me much .I never loved this world . But I do love people .Even those who hurt me .

  3. Likes Strypes, blackbear4110 liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    Gender
    Female
    Come quickly Lord Jesus!


    Angel in hope,

    Even though you have included scripture in this "prayer" I have some issue with it's phraseology and I am not able to agree with you.

    Sorry
    : )

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by angel in hope View Post
    This prayer is lead from the Holy Spirit to me and should be prayed by others..It is in the bible as well...

    Lord Jesus, i pray for the days to be cut short for the elect during the Abombination of Desulation!! I pray, LOrd tha those who will be at war, that the fight wont be in the winter, making escape perilous or tempting to delay our flight and neither on Gods Holy Day..The Sabbath..In jesus name i pray...


    If you dont understan this prayer..then you need to pray about it..it helps to understand what you pray....amen

    Angel in hope,

    I don't recognize this prayer as being in Scripture (perhaps because of what Strypes said?). Could you please provide a Scripture reference(s)?
    If it is, as you say, in the Bible, I would like to read it for myself before following someone else in prayer.

    Thank you. (:
    -Ɩαϲκɓεαɤ

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    C.V. Philippines
    Age
    35
    Posts
    700
    Gender
    Female
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbear4110 View Post
    Angel in hope,

    I don't recognize this prayer as being in Scripture (perhaps because of what Strypes said?). Could you please provide a Scripture reference(s)?
    If it is, as you say, in the Bible, I would like to read it for myself before following someone else in prayer.

    Thank you. (:
    Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

    The chapter speaks of the lasts days Sis. A parallel Scripture is in Mark 13.

    In relation to this verse, I'm thinking it alongside with Revelations 22:17 & 20 or as others say "MARANATHA LORD JESUS!!!"

    Just having also a thought on the above verses lately, if maybe every believer and disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ pray that way, would the Lord had already come? Sadly, majority of Christians are so attached and still enjoying living in this world. Yes we are in this world but we are not of this world. If the Lord would now really come, many of His churches is not yet prepared.


    So, may His Church and Bride be really made ready. Amen
    Last edited by TheWidowsOffering; 06-12-13 at 11:06 AM.
    Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. Matthew 20:28 :hands:

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbear4110 View Post
    Angel in hope,

    I don't recognize this prayer as being in Scripture (perhaps because of what Strypes said?). Could you please provide a Scripture reference(s)?
    If it is, as you say, in the Bible, I would like to read it for myself before following someone else in prayer.

    Thank you. (:
    ok..first of all i am lead in the Holy Spirit..second the verses you shoould read is Matthew 24:15 to verse 32 and on...
    the prayer comes from Matthew 24:21-23..

    I was annointed in the holy sprit,,check out my testimoney,,,maybe it will make you feel a bit better..The prayers i have in my journel are HOly spritit led..Now i know alot clainm things like this...but i can and will back up each and every prayer...some prayers are amazing..you have to go threw triles like no other and really be in the Spirit to be led as such..SOme are personell prayers that we all havv..and some our prayer that GOd (Holy Spirit) directed to pray..

    SInce you do not understand this prayer or havent heard of it..i would pray to our Abba in Jesus name to give you wisdome and knowledge of what this prayer means..and why it should be prayed.......THe Holy Spirit tought me how to pray..I prayed for the HOly Spirit to teach me how to pray....If you would like to hear more prayers..let me know..thank you for questioning me..lol..(spelling)...i certainly understand....

    Some of my prayers are not of Psalm or my own personell..The holy spirit guided me..lol..(spelling)..lol..to scripture..There are prayers all through out scripture....andy questons feel fee to ask..i will do my best to answer...God bless and have a great day ..and thank you
    Psalm 138:2.. I will bow down toward you Holy Temple..amen

  8. #7
    Angel in hope,

    Thank you very much for the Scripture reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by angel in hope View Post
    SInce you do not understand this prayer or havent heard of it..i would pray to our Abba in Jesus name to give you wisdome and knowledge of what this prayer means..and why it should be prayed.
    It is/was not a matter of "not understanding" the prayer. I did and still do understand. The reason why I asked for the Scripture reference was because in your OP you said
    Quote Originally Posted by angel in hope View Post
    ..It is in the bible as well...
    Because you claimed to be quoting this prayer from the Bible...and because I did not remember reading this section...I simply asked for clarification that it was indeed from the Bible, as you said.
    Of course, now that I have read through Matthew 24 I can clearly see that you are correct. I just wanted to make sure.

    Thank you so much! (:
    I will now go and study this, and may post back with some comments later.
    -Ɩαϲκɓεαɤ

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by angel in hope View Post
    This prayer is lead from the Holy Spirit to me and should be prayed by others..It is in the bible as well...

    Lord Jesus, i pray for the days to be cut short for the elect during the Abombination of Desulation!! I pray, LOrd tha those who will be at war, that the fight wont be in the winter, making escape perilous or tempting to delay our flight and neither on Gods Holy Day..The Sabbath..In jesus name i pray...


    If you dont understan this prayer..then you need to pray about it..it helps to understand what you pray....amen
    Upon reading (several times through) Matthew 24, I must ask why you are praying for the days to be cut short.
    Matthew 24:22 “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short."
    This verse seems pretty clear cut: "...those days will be cut short." It doesn't say they "might be cut short if you pray". It simply says, "will be cut short."

    Also, from where are you getting the "those who will be at war" part?? From the context, all I see is: when those in Judea see the Abomination of Desolation standing in the Holy Place, then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.
    Matthew 24:15-19 15“Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17“Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18“Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19“But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

    It does indeed say that we should pray.
    Matthew 24:20 "But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath."

    I'm not trying to make a big controversial deal out of this, but as you yourself said "it helps to understand what you pray", it also helps to understand why you pray.
    -Ɩαϲκɓεαɤ

  10. Likes Strypes liked this post
  11. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    naples ,fl.
    Age
    67
    Posts
    1,998
    Gender
    Male
    I believe that is talking about Israel after the church is gone .

    I do not believe it has anything to do with the church ! It for the Jewish people !

  12. Likes Strypes liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Corporate Prayer / Individual Prayer
    By Chad in forum Bible Study Hall
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-08, 10:55 PM

Thread Participants: 4

About us

Welcome to Talk Jesus Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You will need to register before you can post. Our Purpose: spread the Good News to the ends of the Earth [Mark 16:15]. We're also here to edify the church [Ephesians 4:11-12]. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. We love you and glad you are here!

 

ask & you shall receive...

Please feel comfortable and ask your questions freely in the appropriate forum. As a community, we will help you find the answers about Jesus / GOD, Bible, general life questions and so forth. We're here to support you and each other.

 

faq forum etiquette surprise me!

 

the evidence topical studies
let's socialize
our facebook friends
Facebook Tweet StumbleUpon Digg Email Print Share
shares