there are 355 people online

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes

    Hello brothers

    Hello brothers in Christ!

    I'm new to this forum and I really don't know what to write here.

    I hope I'll spend some good time here and I'll participate in interesting debates.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Fl.
    Posts
    1,046
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Welcome to talk Jesus friend.
    I hope you find this forum to be encouraging and edifying.
    Friends are for comfort and protection,
    enemies are for learning perfection

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    west midlands
    Age
    17
    Posts
    168
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Welcome to Talk Jesus JustSomeone hope you like it here,
    and hope to see you in chat sometime soon
    loads of love in Christ,

    kirsty xxx
    Let Love Rule :cute:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In God's Presence
    Posts
    5,072
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Grace and Peace

    Welcome to talkjesus hope you enjoy the fellowship. Unfortunately debates are highly discouraged even though at times it does show it's face. Please browse around and I look forward to seeing you on the forums.

    Be blessed.
    Truth is stranger than Fiction-unknown
    Test all things -1Thess5:21

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by rizen1 View Post
    Unfortunately debates are highly discouraged even though at times it does show it's face.
    What do you mean by that? By "debates" I meant just discussion (talk) on interesting subjects.

    Also, thank you very much people for a warm welcome! I really appreciate it!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In God's Presence
    Posts
    5,072
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by JustSomeone View Post
    What do you mean by that? By "debates" I meant just discussion (talk) on interesting subjects.

    Also, thank you very much people for a warm welcome! I really appreciate it!
    " I meant just discussion (talk) on interesting subjects. "..thats definitely allowed and welcomed. As for the word debate it has it's prideful ugly side that brings confusion and division. Debates in itself have it's own atmosphere and tends to be more an argument than a bible study.

    An open bible study led by the Holy Spirit and not for self gain or self glory is highly acceptable and fruitful.

    Enjoy the site and be bless.


    Talk Jesus | Christian Forums - Announcements in Forum : Church & Sermons
    Last edited by rizen1; 08-11-11 at 01:56 PM.
    Truth is stranger than Fiction-unknown
    Test all things -1Thess5:21

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by rizen1 View Post


    " I meant just discussion (talk) on interesting subjects. "..thats definitely allowed and welcomed. As for the word debate it has it's prideful ugly side that brings confusion and division. Debates in itself have it's own atmosphere and tends to be more an argument than a bible study.

    An open bible study led by the Holy Spirit and not for self gain or self glory is highly acceptable and fruitful.

    Enjoy the site and be bless.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that debate meant that. When I think of "debate" I just think of "discussion" or "talk".
    English is not my first language so that's probably why ;)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,386
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Welcome Aboard Justsomeone;
    Hope you enjoy TJ. I like the name you carry. Always remember that you are "justsomeone" special in Christ Jesus!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With the Lord!+
    Posts
    457
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Welcome to TJ hope you enjoy your time here, and find the things here to be of great use.Blessingssssss
    “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by Christ4Ever View Post
    Welcome Aboard Justsomeone;
    Hope you enjoy TJ. I like the name you carry. Always remember that you are "justsomeone" special in Christ Jesus!
    Hey, thanks! I'm glad you like my name but I don't consider myself special at all. Just a sinner that found his way home. A prodigal son if you will ;) I'm far from special.

    Originally Posted by skipbeat View Post
    Welcome to TJ hope you enjoy your time here, and find the things here to be of great use.Blessingssssss
    Thank you!

Topic Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Two Brothers
    By Story-Teller in forum Devotionals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-10, 01:02 PM
  2. Who r God's People and our brothers
    By ByJesus45 in forum Ethics & Morality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-08, 10:03 AM
  3. Greetings brothers & sisters!!
    By Eshy in forum Introduction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-07, 11:57 AM
  4. Two Brothers
    By jiggyfly in forum Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-05, 03:59 PM

Participants: 5

About us

Welcome to Talk Jesus Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You will need to register before you can post. Our Purpose: spread the Good News to the ends of the Earth [Mark 16:15]. We're also here to edify the church [Ephesians 4:11-12]. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. We love you and glad you are here!

 

ask & you shall receive...

Please feel comfortable and ask your questions freely in the appropriate forum. As a community, we will help you find the answers about Jesus / GOD, Bible, general life questions and so forth. We're here to support you and each other.

 

faq forum etiquette surprise me!

 

the evidence topical studies
let's socialize
our facebook friends