what do you think about resurection? Do you think that today that still happens? you here peopel say it has but you would think if God brought someone back from the dead who has been dead for days it would be on every new station in the world. Now with that out of the way let's get to the question at hand, would you want to be brought back? Here's why you should say no.
1. Any life insurance policy payed to the family would taken back and you and the family would possibly be sued for insurance fraud and faking your death.
2. You would cease to exist. Your identity, SS#, bank account and so on would be linked to a dead man, or woman, and you would need a whole new identity.
3. If you are on SSI you wont be able to get it back.
4. You could be sued by other companies you owe money to for faking your death to get out of your bills.
5. Going back to number 2 and to avoid 1, 3 and 4 you would have to disappear.
6. If you did number 5 none of your family would know your alive again or where you are and your family would still be stuck with your debts.
7. If you lived a horrible life you have leave heaven to return to your horrible life.
8. It would cause a lot of confusion and anger in your family when everyone suspects you faked your own death.
There you have it 8 good reasons not to be brought back, can you think of anymore, let me know.