there are 423 people online

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 143
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    181
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    [QUOTE=sunshineaaks;166222]
    Originally Posted by soberxp View Post
    [WTF? ARE YOU TRYING TO TELLING ME,CHINESE IS THE Israel’s enemies !WE ARE IN PEACE!!!!!!!OUR LEADER IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!!

    I'm not sure what you are saying with the WTF or where Chinese comes in? Could you tell me what that abbreviation means in Christian terms and where Chinese comes in? I know quite a few Chinese people who are true believers but not all of them are, if that is the point you are trying to make.
    my point is "World Taekwondo Federation":angel:

    2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

    I wanted to apologize for my mad.sorry.

    what if for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light(good),then for the god himself is transformed into Chinese dragon(the dragon meaning is as bad as it can be in west).

    I did a lot of research about the word "dragon",ONLY found in REV.and I didn't even know the word in Heb or greek.

    Isaiah 14:
    29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
    30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
    31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
    32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

    you should know the chinese constellation "representing the eleven realistic animal(include:serpent), only the chinese dragon(long) is not the realistic animal."
    1.mouse
    2.bull
    3.tiger
    4.rabbit
    5.chinese dragon(long)
    6.serpent(snake)
    7.horse
    8.sheep
    9.monkey
    10.chicken
    11.dog
    12.pig


    Exo 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.
    Exo 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
    Exo 4:3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.
    Exo 4:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:
    Exo 4:5 That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.


    P.S
    cockatrice monster hatched by a reptile from a c .o. c. k's egg; able to kill with a glance"Ark of the Covenant????"
    movie:"Men Who Stare at Goats "
    The ark???cockatrice???????????chinese legendary phoenix bird who was raised from the dead????????????????;
    O GOD that's too hard for me,lack of that other nations culture..............

    sorry to anyone who can't understanding or catch up with my Jumping way of thinking...............sorry again and again,but I'll never feel ashamed for anything what I have done.Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him(Lord Jesus) shall not be ashamed.

    BTW!
    for the word dragon in the bible! for the chinese dragon in our history! for seek the fact about my testimony from god or satan!
    if anyone want to use the word to look down your noise at chinese Diaoyu Islands and so on about war!,you will be fool,hypocrite,snake!!!!!!!!!!!!


    P.S 2

    REV 22:19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
    for SOME PEOPLE SAID THE VERSE 31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke IS NOT RIGHT,be care of what you have done and what you have said!!!!!
    Last edited by soberxp; 10-30-10 at 08:21 PM. Reason: 31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none sha

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    290
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by Boanerges View Post
    These are verses calling the church (Christians) to repent:Rev 3:19,Rev 3:3 ,Rev 2:16, Rev 2:5.

    There are many things that the church needs to repent from. Many Christians are not doing a lot of what the Bible calls us to do. Many Christians do not honor God and despise His things and His ways. Trust me, there is a lot of sinful behavior within the church that millions of Christians pretend is not sin. Most Christians are just conscious of sinning against people. But many are sinning against God in ways they don't even realize because they have engaged in some serious self deception. God wants us to change a lot in the Body of Christ. If we started going down just a few of these sins against God that are "out of mind and out of sight" many on this board would be spitting venom because they don't like to hear the truth and know they have been guilty for many years of those things.
    Last edited by The Robster; 10-31-10 at 03:27 AM.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    176
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    [QUOTE=soberxp;166236]
    Originally Posted by sunshineaaks View Post

    my point is "World Taekwondo Federation":angel:

    2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

    I wanted to apologize for my mad.sorry.

    what if for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light(good),then for the god himself is transformed into Chinese dragon(the dragon meaning is as bad as it can be in west).

    I did a lot of research about the word "dragon",ONLY found in REV.and I didn't even know the word in Heb or greek.

    Isaiah 14:
    29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
    30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
    31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
    32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

    you should know the chinese constellation "representing the eleven realistic animal(include:serpent), only the chinese dragon(long) is not the realistic animal."
    1.mouse
    2.bull
    3.tiger
    4.rabbit
    5.chinese dragon(long)
    6.serpent(snake)
    7.horse
    8.sheep
    9.monkey
    10.chicken
    11.dog
    12.pig


    Exo 4:1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.
    Exo 4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
    Exo 4:3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.
    Exo 4:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:
    Exo 4:5 That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.



    O GOD that's too hard for me,lack of that other nations culture..............

    sorry to anyone who can't understanding or catch up with my Jumping way of thinking...............sorry again and again,but I'll never feel ashamed for anything what I have done.Rom 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him(Lord Jesus) shall not be ashamed.


    BTW!
    for the word dragon in the bible! for the chinese dragon in our history! for seek the fact about my testimony from god or satan!
    if anyone want to use the word to look down your noise at chinese Diaoyu Islands and so on about war!,you will be fool,hypocrite,snake!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you for the clarification on the abbreviation. I thought that is what it meant but was not sure. And you are forgiven for the rant. I'm thinking there must be some sort of misunderstanding since I made no mention of a dragon.

    However, since you did, the dragon mentioned in Revelation is not God transformed into evil. I'm not sure where you are getting that God transforms Himself into a dragon or anything evil since there is no evil in Him. Impossible for something good to be good when there is evil. Unless you mean 'the god himself' is referring to the devil?

    God does warn that Satan can and does 'transform' or appear as an angel of light, but that is only to deceive many not encourage one to God. Just because someone appears to be good does not mean they really are. He also warns to test the spirits to see which are of God and which are not. (1 John 4:1) And He gives the reason because false prophets who have gone out into the world. Many of the 'dragons' we find in Rev.

    Though, you did say "the god himself" and not God, I hope that you mean Satan = 'the god himself' and not God the creator='the god himself'? I’m not sure, that is why I ask.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    181
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    2Co 13:2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: 2Co 13:3 Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

    if what I have seen that came from satan, how about others in bible,Well I know I am but really who isn't?:shock::angel:

    just go on babbling about well nothing come to think of it

    I believ in god, and following the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by soberxp; 10-30-10 at 09:43 PM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    176
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by soberxp View Post
    Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
    Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus

    Romans - 9:31 kjv:But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness(But Israel, which followed after the god of Jacob), hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

    The Doctrine of Balaam.Numbers[/B](Numbers)《-----check it out



    Rom 9:30-33 What shall we say then? (understanding what was just said in the previous verses, we reach the conclusion) That the Gentiles, which did not follow after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.

    Wherefore? (why not?) Because they(The Scribes and Pharisees) sought it not by faith(IN NT redemption;salvation), but as it were by the works of the law(IN OT 10 commandments). For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

    Jesus said keep the commandments.

    Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    Mar 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.


    Maybe I should rephrase my ‘pure of heart willing to be in obedience to God” and “like the Pharisees who called Jesus a heretic”

    Mark 2:17 mentions the Pharisees who believe they are righteous enough to call Jesus a heretic or blasphemer. (Matthew 9:3; 26:65; Mark 2:7; Luke 5:21) No, Jesus didn’t come to save the ‘righteous’ who did not need Him. The Pharisees believed they were much higher than this man called Jesus who they accused of blasphemy.

    Jesus came to save the sinner like Paul, the woman at the well, the demon possessed man chained outside the city. All who repented and were saved. They knew they were sick and needed the Great Physician. They knew they were sinners and needed to repent to the One who could forgive. They also lived lives that showed that change. Their testimony helped to draw many to Christ.

    By ‘the pure of heart willing to be in obedience to God” ARE the sinners Christ calls to repentance. Those like the Pharisees or those who believe they can continue in sin ‘because Jesus will forgive anyway” attitude in all their self righteous defiance believed they were whole and didn’t need Christ to enter heaven. So, no, Jesus didn’t come to call the righteous to Him but rather the sinners.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    176
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    With all due respect:



    All of these are basically the same:
    The use of perfect here as all your other references is the Greek term telos, which meant “fully equipped for an assigned task i.e.
    1 Broken limbs being healed and becoming useful again
    2 Fishing nets being mended again and thereby being able to catch fish
    3 The term “something used but in perfect condition
    4 A common one: “Ships being fitted with ropes and sails and otherwise made ready for sea
    It does not imply sinlessness, but functional maturity
    Wonderful! The analogies are great!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    181
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by sunshineaaks View Post
    Wonderful! The analogies are great!
    +1

    Originally Posted by soberxp View Post
    Pro 28:3 A poor man that oppresseth the poor is like a sweeping rain which leaveth no food.
    Pro 28:8 He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance, he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor.
    Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    Pro 30:11 "There are those who curse their fathers and do not bless their mothers; Pro 30:12 those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth; Pro 30:13 those whose eyes are ever so haughty, whose glances are so disdainful; Pro 30:14 those whose teeth are swords and whose jaws are set with knives to devour the poor from the earth, the needy from among mankind.





    Isa 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.


    poor lost lose one

    bible assign a topic for an essay: poor lost lose one: Pro 28:3+Pro 28:8+Rev 2:9+Pro 30:11+Pro 30:12+Pro 30:13+Pro 30:14=Isa 49:26



    sell(1.teach 2.betray )
    buy(1.learning 2.save or teach or warning)

    rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.



    Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

    Mat 19:21 Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell (Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:)what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven;

    Spiritually speaking, if we sell (ie;acknowledge His Truths to others) what has have been given to us concerning the Truths of the Spirit to those who are poor in His truths,we then will become more like Jesus the Christ who is that perfect treasure in heaven.
    Last edited by soberxp; 10-30-10 at 11:00 PM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    176
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by soberxp View Post
    2Co 13:2 I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: 2Co 13:3[ Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

    if what I have seen that came from satan, how about others in bible,Well I know I am but really who isn't?:shock::angel:

    just go on babbling about well nothing come to think of it

    I believ in god, and following the Lord Jesus Christ.

    The verses you post are quite nice and you shouldn’t call what you say babble about nothing because I think you hit on some important aspects. Understanding it, however, comes from work and study that many people aren’t interested in putting the time into.

    This question is a bit confusing and I'm not sure what you mean here?
    Originally Posted by soberxp View Post
    if what I have seen that came from satan, how about others in bible,Well I know I am but really who isn't?
    I'm also not sure what you have 'seen' or what 'others in the bible' you are talking about?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    69
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    The only way we can be made perfect is through Jesus,all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God,but Jesus died for the sins of the world so we can be made perfect through him.
    Jesus is the way the truth and the life

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    176
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by soberxp View Post
    Mat 19:21 Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell (Col 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:)what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven;

    Spiritually speaking, if we sell (ie;acknowledge His Truths to others) what has have been given to us concerning the Truths of the Spirit to those who are poor in His truths,we then will become more like Jesus the Christ who is that perfect treasure in heaven.
    I’m not entirely sure what you are trying to say with Matthew 19:21 by leaving out the most important part of that verse…. “THEN COME FOLLOW ME.”

    Are you trying to say that if you want to be perfect you have to go sell what you have and give to the poor so that you will have treasures in heaven but don’t have to follow God’s command and order?

    Or as you claim in the last paragraph, all we have to do is give our great and vast amount of knowledge to those who don’t know Christ so that we then become perfect and can miserly collect our treasures in heaven? Just asking because that is what it sounds like in the out of context quote.

    “go and sell your possessions and give to the poor” was exposing the young ruler’s heart. Jesus wasn’t setting terms for salvation here by ‘works’ (IE. selling possessions or "acknowledging His Truths to others".

    He knew the young ruler loved himself and his possessions more than he did in keeping the commandments and love for his neighbor. There were only 6 of the 10 given. And second the young ruler lacked true faith that involved a willingness to surrender all to Christ. (“and come follow me” the completion of your verse 21)

    Jesus wasn’t giving a statement of salvation by charity or generosity or acknowledgment of His Truths given out, but rather He was demanding first place in the young ruler’s life. The young ruler failed the test and refused to place Jesus first in his life (evidence in vs 22)

    Also Col 1:28 what is your take on ‘teaching every man in all wisdom’? Do you mean the wisdom of God or what man considers ‘wise’ in his own eyes? (Proverbs 26:1-16)

    Colossians 2:16-23 helps in understanding the ‘perfect’ or spiritual maturity in 1:28 putting it in context rather than just another random verse. With maturity, we do become more like Jesus.

Topic Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My favorite Christain Artist
    By danni in forum Arts
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-09, 10:04 PM
  2. Slain Christain Aid Worker
    By stephen in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-09, 09:00 AM
  3. Who CAN enter the Kingdom?
    By Once_was_Lost in forum Bible Study
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-07, 11:23 PM
  4. Few Will Enter
    By Cody in forum Bible Study
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-07, 11:56 AM
  5. How Can we Be Perfect In Order To Get To Heaven when....
    By Lordsbaby2004 in forum Bible Study
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-04, 11:05 AM

Participants: 27

About us

Welcome to Talk Jesus Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You will need to register before you can post. Our Purpose: spread the Good News to the ends of the Earth [Mark 16:15]. We're also here to edify the church [Ephesians 4:11-12]. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. We love you and glad you are here!

 

ask & you shall receive...

Please feel comfortable and ask your questions freely in the appropriate forum. As a community, we will help you find the answers about Jesus / GOD, Bible, general life questions and so forth. We're here to support you and each other.

 

faq forum etiquette surprise me!

 

the evidence topical studies
let's socialize
our facebook friends