Cleaned up the online KJV bible. Made the left column more user friendly, easy on the eyes. The Bible is found under the Bible menu on top.
Added 37 new games and about a dozen new categories.
We have no sms (cell phone text messaging) ability! The sms feature is fully set by the member. You are free to enable it or disable it in your control panel and set the max number of daily text messages you receive. Thats up to you, so they take responsibility for your own decisions when it comes to the cost. However, the system works by using email to txt (sms), so international costs would be irrelevant unlike phone calls. Over 100 countries supported.
- first enable SMS via control panel
- if enabled, must insert cell number
- if # is inserted, must click a link to send pin code to cell #
- once pin code is inserted in SMS control panel, your SMS option is fully enabled
- option to set daily limit (or unlimited) txt messages
You will now see neat random tips on top of the page when posting a new thread or replying to a thread. You may see this also in various other places of the site as well.
Meet the Staff
A neat page just to showcase our wonderful moderator team. You can find the link under Help menu.
Better layout of the social groups page. Link found under Quick Links menu. You can now see a complete list of social groups. You'll see boxes for most active and most popular social groups as well as a search function. There is a box with the latest posts listed also.
Bible Yellow Pages
Link found under Bible menu. A neat Scriptural yellow pages in times of need for Biblical wisdom and counseling.
Quiz System and Member Testing
- View All Open Quiz's - Name/End Date/Take Quiz/View Stats
- Confirmation Take Quiz Page (Also displays information on quiz time limit (if any)
- Take Quiz Page - Shows all answer type formats + timer in window status bar (if time limit activated)
- View stats shows all users who have participated in the quiz and an average score.
- View user stats for a quiz, showing what a user answered for each question, and their overall score (user must have already taken part to view)
- After taking part in a quiz, the results are PM'ed to you automatically giving all the details, scores and overall score.
Test Members' Knowledge
What it does: It requires users to achieve a minimum score on a specified quiz to post in a forum. Eventually we will have actual *official forum* Bible studies (perhaps through an 'official' TJ social group) on certain books or chapters, or even just topics at a time. Something to make the studies more focused and less distracting in general from anything else, in general.This tool will come in handy to allow members who pass the quiz to participate in select group studies.
Automatically resizes large attached images (inline, that is inside the post as a thumbnail) to a fit-to-screen size using Lytbox (ajax) technology.
If you face any issues with any of the new features, please send me a pm with the following details
- web browser make and version
- screen resolution (i.e 1024x768)
- detail of problem