there are 373 people online

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    -
    Posts
    368
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes

    Audio Bible Online!!!

    AUDIO BIBLE ONLINE


    http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

    You can listen to the Bible even as you are doing other things online!! . Just click the Chapter number of the Book you want to hear and it will begin playing.

    You will need realplayer. If you dont have it go to the realone.com website and the FREE REAL PLAYER is on the first page


    Thank you Jesus!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    64
    Posts
    888
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes

    Thanks Gloria, this is a blessing to all.

    Let me be the first to say, "Thanks Gloria, this is a blessing to all who will hear the word of God."


    So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17


    I also hope and pray Chad okays the posting of this link here at Talk-Jesus if you forgot to check first.

    In the :love: of Our LORD, Jesus the Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:




    Originally Posted by Gloria
    AUDIO BIBLE ONLINE


    http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

    You can listen to the Bible even as you are doing other things online!! . Just click the Chapter number of the Book you want to hear and it will begin playing.

    You will need realplayer. If you dont have it go to the realone.com website and the FREE REAL PLAYER is on the first page


    Thank you Jesus!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    -
    Posts
    368
    Gender
    Female
    Post Likes
    Originally Posted by Yeshua
    Let me be the first to say, "Thanks Gloria, this is a blessing to all who will hear the word of God."


    So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17


    I also hope and pray Chad okays the posting of this link here at Talk-Jesus if you forgot to check first.

    In the :love: of Our LORD, Jesus the Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:
    Shalom Yeshua

    You are very welcome. Yes it is a blessing -and so are you
    I did send this to Chad for approval but its fine that you mentioned it because some who read this may not know that is what they should do before using any URL.

    God bless you and have a great day!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    64
    Posts
    888
    Gender
    Male
    Post Likes

    May the Lord continue to work through you Gloria.

    May the Lord continue to work through you Gloria.

    Your Friend In Christ JESUS, Our LORD and Savior. Yeshua :boy_hug:


    Originally Posted by Gloria
    Shalom Yeshua

    You are very welcome. Yes it is a blessing -and so are you
    I did send this to Chad for approval but its fine that you mentioned it because some who read this may not know that is what they should do before using any URL.

    God bless you and have a great day!

Topic Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Earliest Surviving Bible Published Online
    By Chad in forum Evidence & Prophecy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-10, 09:50 PM
  2. Worlds Oldest Bible....Online
    By stephen in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-09, 06:29 PM
  3. Online Bible School
    By Yunily in forum Bible Study
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-07, 08:07 AM
  4. Bible Tutor online
    By Toklatkate in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-05, 09:59 AM

Participants: 1

About us

Welcome to Talk Jesus Forums! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You will need to register before you can post. Our Purpose: spread the Good News to the ends of the Earth [Mark 16:15]. We're also here to edify the church [Ephesians 4:11-12]. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. We love you and glad you are here!

 

ask & you shall receive...

Please feel comfortable and ask your questions freely in the appropriate forum. As a community, we will help you find the answers about Jesus / GOD, Bible, general life questions and so forth. We're here to support you and each other.

 

faq forum etiquette surprise me!

 

the evidence topical studies
let's socialize
our facebook friends